Chapter 10

The air breeze hits moonbyul's skin as she opens the backseat window to see more clearly at the view outside the car. She can feel her eyes are starting to shut and when she was about to rest for a minute, she feels someone's head lean to her shoulder.

"Lisa you're heavy."

But instead of answering, Lisa scooted more closer towards byulie to feel her warmth. It was 2 in the morning and byulie's mother volunteered of picking them up. Lisa only hums as a response, closing her eyes and resting her weight more on byulie.

"Let her rest sweetheart, she's tired-"

"Mom watch out!"

----

Moonbyul eyes open widely when her dreams about her mom slide into her mind again. It's already 10 years ago but the impact of that accident is still vivid from byulie's head. The way her mother looks at her reassuringly and the way she twisted the steering wheel to make the other car hit her side more, it was traumatizing.

Byulie calms her nerves as she let go of the breath she doesn't know she's holding since she wakes up. Slowly, she sat up from her bed and wander her eyes into the room. It was empty and lonely, yongsun was not there. She thought the girl was already downstairs to start planning the activities for today. Now she remembers she's part of it, but she wakes up late.

As byul was about to step out of her bed, the door opens and yongsun went in with a straight face.

"The activities and games were canceled. There's a storm coming and it will land today." Yongsun announced as she drags her feet to her bed. She feels happy that she wouldn't do anything till this trip ends, but yongsun can't also help to get disappointed because their plans didn't work out.

Byulie was watching yongsun crawl underneath the sheets and turned her back to the hamster. She whipped her head to the veranda and notice the sky was really not in the mood to shine. It was dark and grey, feels like the clouds were about to cry.

"So what are we going to do now?"

"Nothing"

Yongsun immediately answer and was now grabbing her phone to the bedside table, planning to watch Netflix movies until the sun comes out.

"Until the last day?"

"Yeah"

"That sucks!"

Moonbyul understood the situation though. The games will be held at the beach and if they'll proceed on doing something this crucial knowing there's a storm approaching. They might put their employee's safety in danger, and they can't afford on doing that. Her company will have a bad reputation if something happens to them.

With a disappointed face, byulie stood up from her bed and stretches her arms up in the air. Her toned stomach was exposed when her upper clothing lifts its

fabric up, making byulie shiver in cold when she feels the air embracing her skin.

But what makes her froze is when she caught yongsun's eyes, locked at her exposed skin as if the girl was checking her out. Byulie was always been proud of her body but right now, she feels little at the pair of eyes that was looking at it. So with a blushing face, byulie slowly lower her arms as she cleared her throat making yongsun blink twice.

With no further ado, yongsun turns around her head to the other side again without worrying what byulie thinks about her stares from earlier.

"Uhm, I-I'll just take a shower." Byulie stated, dragging herself to the small space the room provided called bathroom.