Chapter 14

Time check, 5 PM. 

A week already passed after they move to byulie's mansion, and yongsun's admit, everything was going just fine. 

Yongsun was sitting beside yonghee's bed, watching her sister eat the food yongsun made for her. This is the second time yonghee wakes up, the first was in the hospital that's why when the younger one opens her eyes and scanned the unfamiliar room. Her eyebrows immediately furrowed when she realized she's not in the hospital anymore.

Yongsun wanted to laugh at her sister's reaction. She feels so lost that if they are cartoon characters, yongsun will see a big question mark above her head. She explains to her sister everything that happened, but she excluded the information about getting married to byulie.

"So we're living here from now on unnie?" Yonghee asks her sister and her happy tone didn't go unnoticed by yongsun. The latter must've been so happy to live in a mansion once again. She really missed the life of being a princess, yongsun too, but she was mature enough to handle everything.

"Yeah-" Yongsun's response got cut off when the door squeaks softly, indicating someone wanted to go inside the room. The person who opens it went in after a few seconds, still wearing a suit from work.

"Moonstar unnie?" Yonghee squinted her eyes for a better view, focusing her eyesight at the newcomer who enters the door. When she was sure it was really moonbyul, the younger one nearly jumps from the bed just to give byulie a hug. Thankfully moonbyul had stop her before she gets out of bed.

"Wo wo easy there princess, you still have to rest."

Yongsun was watching the two interact with each other in awe and realized, Moonstar and byulie were the same person.

The name she said to yonghee that the owner of this house is byulie, and the girl didn't ask any question further. She just nodded and listen to her unnie the whole time and yongsun didn't think Moonstar and byulie is the same person up until now.

This also means byulie was the one who took care of her when she's sick.

Yongsun's heart was beating so fast inside her chest from the thought of moonbyul cooking them food that time, buying their necessities, and also medicines. And as far as she remembers, she was also the one who wiped her body to clean yongsun.

But there's also this thing that made her heart beat faster than before. Moonstar is not also the only one she realized..

Moonbyul.. Moonstar... all have moon in it.

Her one-day friend... Moon.

All are the same person.

Yongsun was so indulged by yonghee this past week that she didn't think of anything rather than yonghee's health. But now the word Moon rings a bell inside her head when her sister said Moonstar. 

*dug dug

(A/N: I know it's shit but bear with me, that's the sound of yongsun's heart beating 😂)

"Unnie why are you here?" Yonghee curiously asks byulie, making moonbyul look at yongsun as if she wanted confirmation first if it's okay to tell yonghee about this. When yongsun nodded, a smile immediately formed on byulie's lips.

"Because this is my house?" Byulie responded, gently grabbing yonghee's blanket and pull it up to the girl's neck.

*dug dug

"But yongsun unnie said byulie was the owner of this house?" Moonbyul looks at yongsun with her toothy smile plastered on her face before answering the curious girl.