Chapter 29

What yongsun was feeling right now is mixed emotion but all of it is equals to happiness. As the blindfold falls into the floor, her eyes automatically recognize what's in front of them. 

There was an indoor tree-- not too big but also not too small, it was enough for it to hold the lights hanging on its branch. Beneath the tree was a couch that could cater two persons only, and in front of it is a mini table served with 3 different kind of dishes, a wine in a bucket and plates is set beside each other. 

Byulie wouldn't want yongsun to sit in front of her, she really use a couch so yongsun can't do anything but to sit beside her. 

The design was so simple, really, but the effort yongsun can see in it is beyond what she expected. The orange lightings above are neatly hanging in the right branches and the vibe is out of this world. Plus the wind blows just right at them. This isn't a candlelight dinner since yongsun didn't see candles but she notices there is a little torch attached to the railings of the veranda. She wonders what is it for since it was not lit up, but her thoughts cut off when moonbyul talk behind her back. 

"I'm sorry if it doesn't meet your expectation. I suck at designing and this is all my best." 

Yongsun smiles as she faces the person that is starting to make her heart flutter, byulie's eyes are waiting for her response if the setup was okay.

"This is beyond what I expected, byulie. Thank you." Yongsun sincerely responded as she indulges byulie in a tight hug and moonbyul is as fast as lightning to give the hug back. 

She was about to speak again but too late when byulie drag her to the couch and gently push her down to her seat. It was the most comfortable seat her butt encountered that she can't help but smile at moonbyul who slumped beside her excitedly. 

"There are regular chairs downstairs, why wouldn't you use it?"

"I wanted you to sit beside me. Why, do you mind?" 

All yongsun did is shook her head as byulie grins at her. It doesn't matter anyway, even if they are on the floor and not using anything to sit, it's okay for yongsun. As long as this hamster is always by her side, it is more than enough for her. 

She looks away from the girl as she glances at the different varieties of food set on the table. All of it looks appetizing and yongsun was sure byulie made all of those. With just the aroma coming from it, she knows this dinner will be the best. Yongsun didn't wait any longer as she scoops some food with a spoon and thrust it inside her mouth.

Her hunch was right, it was the most delicious dish she tasted. 

"You like it?" Moonbyul can't help but ask when yongsun closes her eyes out of delight while munching the food as if she was studying every flavor bursting inside her mouth. This is not the first time byulie cook her food, but just like the first time, her reaction is always the same.

"No, I love it." Yongsun answers as she scoops the other food and tries it all. As expected, every bite is equal to heavens. Yongsun silently squeals at her seat and byulie was just looking at her with satisfaction, satisfied about yongsun's eating state.

As byulie is busy staring at the woman, yongsun spoke again and caught byulie checking her out. She just shrugged her shoulders as she continues to speak what she was about to say.

"If you're a businesswoman here, then I am sure you're probably a chef in an alternative universe."

"You think so?" 

Yongsun just nods as she scoops a spoonful of food and thrust it towards byulie's mouth. Moonbyul was busy staring at yongsun that she forgot the hunger and just scan the woman beside her.