Chapter 42

After their heated argument, byulie was nowhere to be seen everywhere. She didn't even let yongsun explain her side and just dash away as quickly as possible without looking back at her crying ex-girlfriend. Yongsun on the other hand didn't know what to do when she witnessed how byulie drove off.

She tried to call the hamster but as expected, it was out of reach and sometimes the call will go off immediately. Yongsun tried to ask Wheein and Lisa also, but same as them, they didn't know where it went. That's when she took the pleasure to tell them what happened especially when wheein kept bugging her about what's the matter why byulie acted like that.

Yongsun drops the call when she didn't get any information on where moonbyul went. But her guts are making her feel uneasy.. she's been worried and byulie's whereabouts and it bothers her if she wouldn't know where she is.

Moonbyul said to get out of her sight, but the girl never specifies that yongsun should evacuate the mansion and get back to their old apartment. That warms yongsun's heart tho and it made her love the girl more.

Despite the anger byulie felt for her, still, she cared about yonghee's health and the possibilities that might occur once she pushes them away. The latter knows everything yonghee needs is in her house, so she never said to go away and go back to where they live before.

Yongsun was about to rest her eyes when her phone rings and Jennie's name is seen on her phone screen.

"Lisa told me just now, don't worry too much. She'll be back." Jennie said the moment yongsun answer her call. She knows the girl is okay, but yongsun can't help but to think such horrible things.

"Jennie, I'm worried about her. What if something happens and she was badly hurt. I would never forgive myself if that thing happens." Yongsun responded as she bites her lower lip due to nervousness. The habit she always does when she's feeling anxious and scared.

"Just let byulie think for now yong. She's mature enough to do the right thing. I know she wouldn't do such a thing as hurting herself." Jennie reassures and for a second, yongsun let herself think positively. Moonbyul is at her right age to act like a rational person. She wouldn't do such a thing that may worry yongsun and the people who love her.

"O-Okay.. you're right. Maybe I'm just paranoid." Yongsun answers, defeated.

-----

Unfortunately, Mr.Moon wasn't aware of what happened and yongsun thinks the guy also doesn't know where his daughter is. Yongsun tried to take the courage on starting a conversation with the old man but every time she tried to speak, her voice doesn't cooperate as it never goes out of her mouth. So with a weird expression, she always backs out and goes. She wanted to tell him the truth since it's his wife's accident, but yongsun can't do it without shaking or such.

It's been 24hrs since byulie disappear without a trace and even though yongsun did her best on calling the girl, still no luck. Wheein and Lisa tried to search too but same as hers, they can't locate where byulie is. Yongsun had gone to the latter's old penthouse, to the company, and even goes to byulie's favorite places just hoping she would find the girl. But once again, to no avail, she didn't saw even byulie's shadow.

"Yong, byulie is here." Shuhua, the caretaker she had made friends with throughout her stay in the mansion informed her. Yongsun's ear perked up just by hearing byulie's name as she runs towards the door to see if shuhua was right.

And there she is, byulie went out of the car in the same outfit she had since yesterday. Their eyes met for a moment and it was enough to make yongsun's stomach flips uncontrollably. And she was about to speak, it was byulie who looks away first with hatred in her eyes.