Finale

[M]

--

Her heart is thumping so loud in her chest when they have arrived in the place. Moonbyul didn't wait for any signal as she runs inside the abandoned building with the hope that she isn't too late for everything. As she goes in, the first thing she saw is sunmi and sodam discussing something and when they notice someone's presence glaring at them, they immediately whipped their heads behind and saw byulie's looking at them with fire in her eyes.

Sodam tried to get the gun on the table but before she can touch the heavy metal, byulie pulled the trigger of her gun and it almost hit sodam's hand that she doesn't have a choice but to back out and held her arms up, surrendered and defeated.

"Fucking stay where you are or I'll blow your heads without hesitation." Moonbyul warned and they know she isn't kidding anymore.

Byulie was pointing the gun in their direction as she wanders her eyes looking for yongsun to be rescued. When she didn't saw a familiar figure, the fear she's been feeling doubled as she thinks that maybe they already kill the girl and buried her somewhere.

The look of sunmi's face is kinda mocking byulie that it made the latter's eyes darkened even more. How dare she smile in this kind of situation? Am I really too late to save my woman?

Byulie doesn't care what will happen anymore as she points the gun towards sunmi's leg and pulls the trigger without doubting herself. The woman screams in pain as she falls on the ground trying to lessen the pain by holding her legs.

Sodam's eyes widen at the sight of her mother crying in vain and she looks at moonbyul with rage, but before she can avenge her mother, byulie did the same to her that she also falls onto the ground and shout.

"Take care of them."

Byulie said when she saw her men approaching. The guy nods and did what they've asked for. When she was sure they are taken care of, that's when byulie run and enters every room the building has.

When byulie opens the door and sees there is no sign of yongsun, she'll curse and run to another room. She was about to open the third door when she heard a soft faint from the other side, searching for some help. She knows who was it and she was sure it was yongsun.

"Moonbyul!"

Moonbyul runs fast and kicked the door as hard as she can when she heard yongsun screamed her name on the other side of the room. When the entrance was open, the tears she's been holding for so long fall on her eyes as the sight of yongsun appeared infront of her.

Her woman was tied half-naked and bruises is all over her body. There is blood on her face and even if it was quite dark, byulie can clearly see the cut on yongsun's pretty lips.

"YONGSUN!"

Eric was alarmed at byulie's sudden entrance that he quickly runs towards the table with full of weapons and was about to get a gun. He almost succeeded if byulie didn't shoot her arm as he does so. He groan in pain but still did his best to get the pistol, he almost got it but byulie kicked the table and all the weapons are scattered on the floor.

The nearest weapon he gets was an SN-2 knife, a perfect equipment for hand-to-hand combat. He tried to stab byulie in the stomach but the latter step back just in time. Her instinct was pretty good for an ordinary woman.

The hamster-face points the gun towards eric but the guy was fast to kick her hands, resulting for the pistol to fly on the other side of the room. Byulie looks at him and saw eric smile like crazy. He was bleeding but it looks like he can't feel any pain by how he handles his body.