Chapter 19

"I notice you seem pretty lively this past few weeks. Is there something you want to tell me?"

 Jennie enters her office without an invitation as the latter comfortably sits on the sofa. It's not new for yongsun to see Jennie or Irene suddenly barging into her personal space unannounced, it's not a big deal for her also, but a knock on the door or a greeting will be highly appreciated. 

Yongsun eyed her friend for a second before she got back at writing things in her notes, ignoring Jennie's curious stares at her being.

"Nope. And if I have, I still won't share it with you." She simply answers which made Jennie rolled her eyes. Yongsun nowadays has been distant, but it's okay for them tho, they know she has a reason for her silence. And they are pretty busy with their life too, specifically their love lives.

A smile was formed in yongsun's lips, remembering her quick little unforgettable lunch with moonbyul the other day. Yongsun thought it'll be awkward for them to have a decent conversation since yongsun hated her before, but turns out the lunch was pretty fun. Byulie was talkative and can handle her well. 

"Hey, I'm your friend and you're hurting my feelings. You can tell me any secrets you know. Does Irene know the reason? If she does then I'm seriously canceling you out of my life." Jennie's voice interrupted yongsun's little bubble as her smile turns into a straight face again.

"No either." 

Among all yongsun's close friends, Jennie is the whiney baby. Irene sometimes too, but Jennie was surely the most. It's Jennie's habit to act cute which actually suits her knowing she has chubby cheeks and a gummy smile.

"Hmph, okay. Then I won't tell you what interests me these days." And that made yongsun scoffed internally. Unfortunately, she knows.

"That's no secret. Lisa?"

"No fair! How do you know that!" Jennie harshly flaps her hands at the sofa to let out her frustrations. She thought the latter wasn't aware of her business this past few weeks, but who is she kidding. Yongsun is yongsun, she finds her ways to know.

"You're too obvious Jennie, and I saw you two talking at the corner yesterday. Just by seeing the smile on your face, I know what's happening inside your dirty brain." 

Jennie didn't deny tho. Since that trip, Lisa and Jennie often bump in each other's path and talk about random things lately. Even if Jennie was gay ass panicking sometimes, Lisa would just laugh at her and gave her head a pat which was making Jennie flustered even more. 

Jennie squeals remembering those times and yongsun covered her ears by how loud her friend sounded. Lisa surely infected her with some love disease that Jennie fully embraces. 

"Eeew you sound in love." 

She commented when the latter was done and is now covering her blushing face with the pillows beside her.

"Because I am? Girl, I'm in love with her even before.. until things happened and she forgot about me. Ugh! Why do they have to be in that accident!!"

"Right, the car accident part? yeah yeah, I remember."

Jennie isn't a secretive person. When something bothers her, she will tell either Yongsun and Irene. They are friends for five years, they have build trust with each other and treated them like a family. And Jennie's life revolves around Lisa, and everything she knows about the girl is shared with her friends.. even that accident years ago.