Chapter 45

Moonbyul's POV

I enter the restaurant with a cap on my head and a black face mask to hide my identity. Few people are inside since it's pretty early but still, it's better to be safe. I wanna be conscious of my surrounding especially when I think someone might be watching me and yongsun.

I saw him leaning at the table with a menu in hand, scanning the possible food he will order. When I walk towards his direction, his face light up, and a smile beam on his pretty face. He's still a kid all through the years I never seen him.

"Byul byuliee-"

Yup, he never changes.

He stood up with his infamous smiling eyes and walk infront of me lively which made me feel a little small since he's kinda tall. He gave me the tightest hug he could muster and all I did is to reciprocate the intimate contact.

"I hate to say this but I admit I miss your annoying face." I said and he just laughed while he guides me to sit in the chair infront of him. I politely comply and when he was sure I'm comfortable enough, he took a sit on his own and clasp his hands.

"Oh miss me? Then should we continue the love we had in the past?"

"I said I miss you, I didn't say I still love you, jin."

Jin just laughed again as he continues scanning the menu on the table. I just laughed with him as we pick what should we order and call the waiter as we dictate the food.

Kim Seok-jin, my annoying ex-boyfriend in my high school years. The notorious tech guy if I may add. Popular among women and a self-proclaim handsome who always tells the world how attractive he is. Well, he really is but sometimes it's kinda annoying to hear.

"So what seems to be the problem why you need my help? You wouldn't dare to call me if it's not that important." He said, crossing his arms at his chest as he looks at me with raised eyebrows.

We just dated for few months before but he one hella knows my personality and I would say I'm quite impressed with how he mingles with my life.

"Right.." I smile and cleared my throat "- you and your team are still intact right?"

I'm pertaining about his group where it consists of hackers and tech guys like him who are mastered in technology kind of field. Even before we're still studying, Jin and his crew are quite good with computers and devices. They even hack the school system and changed their failing grades in our history subject.

"Yup, going strong in 10 years of service." He confidently said.

"Well then, I want you guys to track an unknown number and check someone's background. You can do that right, or nah?"

Jin didn't hesitate to give me a scoff. I guess he's offended at how I said that as if I'm not believing in his group's tech skills. I internally smirk when I saw his mouth agape, looking at me unbelievably.

"Of course we can! That's what we're living for stupid. And we've already mastered everything, want some proof?" Jin responded with an eye-roll. Sometimes I wonder if he's straight or gay, but who cares, he's still himself even if he becomes an elephant or alien.

"No, I'm good. Just send me the details first thing tomorrow morning then I'll praise you and your team." I mockingly said to him. Honestly, he'll do good with this job- tracking and tracing anonymous people. I just really wanna tease him so bad since this is our first reunion after all those years.

"Oh, we sure will."

I smile as I gave him a satisfied nod. The desire in his eyes to track that person never leaves and I feel guilty a little bit. I think he can give me the information tonight and not in the morning just by seeing the determination radiating in his body. He's so passionate and it's kinda funny how he takes the challenge seriously.