Chapter 32

Yongsun's father already bid their goodbyes an hour ago as he was satisfied to see her girls doing well. Moonbyul already put yonghee and yongsun to sleep also. She had a hard time taming yongsun because the girl keeps cursing under her breath as she thought of sunmi earlier. She was ranting and talking shits that moonbyul can only do is agree in every word yongsun will say. She just let the latter spill her emotion and byulie is silently listening beside her. 

After an hour of blabbering and cursing, yongsun didn't realize her eyes are shut and a few inches later, she fell asleep at byulie's chest. Moonbyul finds yongsun's rants cute; the way her eyebrows furrowed, the way she rolls her eyes, and the way she gritted her teeth every time she mentions sunmi's name is kinda adorable for byulie. Call her weird or what, but that's what she thinks of the fuming girl beside her. 

But moonbyul isn't feeling so light after she heard sunmi said something that doesn't go on her taste. She feels like the woman is planning something for yongsun and she can't keep it out of her mind. It bothers her, honestly.

 Byulie was keeping her mouth shut in all of yongsun's family drama, but she can't just do nothing when her girl's life might be in danger. If it is necessary to use power just for yongsun to be safe, she'll make sure to do it. 

Moonbyul slowly departed her body away from yongsun as she wraps her with the blanket. She mostly sleeps in yongsun's room for the past weeks. She rarely sleeps in her own room since she and yongsun became official and yes, they are just sleeping, nothing more, nothing less. A lot of cuddling and kisses maybe, but beyond kissing is a no-no for now.

When byulie successfully went out of yongsun's room, she dials someone's number and instructed him on a few things he needed to do. Byulie was about to put her phone down when her phone vibrated. She looks at it and smiles when she saw wheein's name. Instead of replying, she dials wheein's number, and just a few rings, the girl on the other line pick up.

"Wheepup.." Byulie greeted with a smile even if wherein can't see her. The latter on the other line seems smiling like her.

"Why'd you call? It's late, I thought you're sleeping." Wheein responded as byulie heard the sound of a blanket being wrapped around someone's body. That's when byulie thought she's sleeping beside hyejin.

"I'm not but who cares? Listen, I wanted you to meet someone tomorrow, are you free?" Byulie said. 

"And who might that be? Special someone?" 

Wheein was intrigued by the sound of someone slipping out on byulie's mouth. Her best friend never says something like this for a long time. All wheein knows is moonbyul kept changing girls every week, or worst, days. Now she wanted wheein to meet someone, which is new to her ears. 

But wheein was more shocked when byulie answered.

"Uhm girlfriend actually."

"YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?! AND YOU'RE JUST TELLING IT NOW?"

Moonbyul parted her phone away from her ears. Wheein is a small person but her voice is for giant people. She can shout all day if wheein wants to. Byulie loves her friend but sometimes she just wants to cover her mouth for a day. 

"Bold of you to shout when you literally hide hyejin from me for years. Now who's more worst?" Byulie countered that made the latter guilty.

"Right.." wheein chuckled and cleared her throat "I'm just kidding byulie. Okay, let's meet tomorrow."

Moonbyul once again heard shuffling of sounds from the other line and that's when she realized hyejin wakes up. Who wouldn't thou if her girlfriend just shouts loudly beside her?