Chapter 37

[M]

AMEN!

---

Yongsun wakes up a little lightheaded as she instantly rubbed her eyes to adjust to the not-so-bright room. She took a glance at the clock and saw it is still 4 in the morning, much earlier than she thought she'd wake up. She shivers at the coldness of the surroundings as she looks down on her body just to see she was completely naked under the white sheets. Bare and vulnerable, that's what she thinks to herself right now.

But that's not the only thing yongsun have noticed. The main point is the arm that was wrapped possessively around her waist as if it was guarding what's her property.

Her cheeks immediately redden when the clips from last night flashback in her mind like a broken disc in a DVD player. The way byulie's lips trail in every part of her body, tasting every bit of her sweetened and rich flavor. The gentleness of the latter's touch in all around her figures as if yongsun is a fragile possession that is needed to be safe. And those eargasm growls from moonbyul everytime yongsun did something that can make the hamster turn on. All of those things are tattooed on her mind.

Why did they do it anyway? As far as her mind recalls, byulie just kissed her and it all goes with the flow as if it was supposed to happen even before. Byulie didn't stop herself from doing such thing because in the very first place, yongsun isn't stopping her. So why bother?

The air-conditioned room is starting to get chilly than yongsun expected. She wasn't sure if it is this cold even before or for the reason that she's just naked. But anyway, she tried to stand up to get the controller for the air-conditioner so she can turn it off. But as soon as she lifts her body up, byulie's strong arms pull her back down at the bed once more.

"Where do you think you're going?"

Yongsun shivers but not due to the chilly air, but because of byulie's hoarse voice seductively whispered in her ear. She can feel the goosebumps running inside her nerves and it all takes for yongsun not to moan from it.

"I-It's cold, I wanna turn the aircon o-off."

She stuttered while explaining what she wanted to do. She can feel moonbyul gave her a light nod but doesn't let go of her waist and pull yongsun closer to her side even more. The latter even place her head at the crook of yongsun's neck and inhaled all the possible scent on it. She smells sex and it kinds turns yongsun on knowing she still hasn't moved on from what happened to them last night.

"Later will do." Moonbyul murmured.

"But it's freezing." Yongsun retorts because she really is freezing like she's inside a refrigerator.

Even if she likes the idea of cuddling, she can't help but shiver at the coldness of the room. Honestly, she will be fast as possible since her objective is just to turn off the thing, but moonbyul isn't listening. The girl even raised her head so she could look at yongsun with a grin plastered on her lips.

"We can do something about that. Do you want to heat things up?"

Moonbyul said those in a teasing way but yongsun knows she isn't playing. She was frozen at her spot after that, looking at moonbyul with rosy cheeks, biting her lower lips because she doesn't know what right words should she respond to it.

She tried to answer a few seconds but byulie didn't let her when the girl leans swiftly at her face, pressing her lips at yongsun's own while byulie's hands are doing circles on her sexy back. She was fully naked so byulie can access every inch of her body with ease.