9:the plans execution

Me and Anthony walked out of the tower together. The tower was closed for the party and the holidays so no one was there working and there were no people going in and out.

I was nerves to say the least. But it was comforting to know that I had Anthony with me. He seemed to notice and grabbed my hand.

We walked for a good thirty minutes. Befor .we walked up to a crowd that we suronding a ......tree. Mortals make no since I thought to myself.

But then as the sun set completely lights flashed on. For a moment it was bright as I didn't expect it but it didnt take longer then a second for me to adjust.

It was beautiful. All the lights and the things hanging from the tree. The entire city square looked like like this lights every were.

I didnt think it could get better but then it started to snow. It was beautiful it truly was. I felt Tony pull me in to him.

His lips touched mine for a moment. It wasnt a kiss. It wasn't like that he was just super close. "You know, the first Christmas that Thor was here I took him to see the tree to. You want to know what he said?" Anthony said and I nodded.

He was no longer super close. He was still close but our lips weren't touching anymore. His chest was no mine. Well he was shorter then me by a bit so it wasn't really but you get the point.

"He told me that it looked like a millone lost stars and that it reminded him of you. And he said that you would have loved to see it." Tony continues "I didn't believe him at the time. It was to...pure to be anything that reminded me of you. But now I can see it....the lights they do look like what he said." Tony finished I blushed.

After all I had done to this city. To my brother. To Tony. He still helped me my brother not once did he not consider me his brother.

And now I only wish I had come home. Like he had said. I should have helped him fix what I started. But I couldn't. I wasn't in control. I hurt them when all I wanted was to be my brothers equall.

I had told my father

I could have done it father for you for all of us

But it wasnt for him it was for my brother. I look back at the lights then at Tony.

"A-Tony, thank you. I couldn't say that enough. I couldn't apologize for what I did enough. To you or the rest of the Avengers......to my brother." That was the first time on a while that I clled him brother. It felt nice. Like....well I dont know how to explain it.

He saw the slight tears in my eyes and hugged me "you dont have to apologize or thank me you have done enough. You saved Peter. The old you wouldn't do that. If it was even you at all." Tony said.

I didnt think I told him about
That I didn't tell him so how dose he know it wasn't me that it was some one else. Controlling me.

It was me I could have stoped him. I could have avoided ot if I never made that first attack on Asgard.

The light snow stated to pick up a bit not a lot it was slightly faster. But it seemed to be colder.

As a snowflake hit my hand under it turned blue for a second befor going back to normal. I pull the hood of the AC/DC jacket Tony gave me over my head so it wouldnt touch me.

Tony looks at me "getting cold Lokes?" He asked "yea a l-little" it wasn't a lie I was getting colder but it didn't bother me it was turning me. It a monster.

The monster I truly am.

"Ok we can go to the coffee shop near....by" he hesitated.

Why did he hesitate?
I dont like the thought of that. "T-Tony you ok" I ask I slightly gland at my hand the blue was starting to fade up my arm. I pull my sleeve over my hands.

"Loki your hands they are blue." Tony says "are they?"I say playing dumb "yea they are."Tony says grabbing my hand as he does the blue starts to fade.

"I'll explain it later. How about that coffee shot?" I Say we start to walk off. To the shop but he still doesnt let go of my hand.

We get to the coffee shop (yes I am aware that they volunteer at a soup kitchen not a coffee shop but deal with it)

Two guys standing at the counter "hey Danny it be awhile" Anthony says "yes it has Tony" Danny says I just thought that he has just been here a lot. But then I see the Tattoo on his chest well not all of it but a very small spot of it.

I didn't connect the dots then. Tony orders two hot chocolates and we sit down Tony in front of me. "So you said you would explain?" Tony said

"W-well i.... You know how....ummm how should I put this?" I tried to explain. I really did but I couldn't.

He is one of the few in this univers that I care about. I couldn't tell him how much of a monster I truly was.

I didn't notice the tears in my eyes. They hadn't fallen yet. I come out of my thoughts to see Tony had his hand on mine and a soft yet concerned look on his face.

"There he is Hey, just try and breath and take your time" Tony said he was still holding my hand. I Calm down a little. But I still couldn't tell him.

I just shake my head and he nods in understanding. We stay at the shop for a few minutes be for we uave to get back for the party.

-----------------
3 pov

It didn't take long for Loki and Tony to get back to the tower. But when they got there they both knew that the party was canceled. Everything was on fire. Looking around the entire city was on fire.

The only thing Loki Could hear was the fire amd screams for help. But he knew he couldn't help them not on him own. He turns back to Tony he wasn't there anymore he was no were to be seen.

HEY LOVE YOU

HOW DO YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR (please give feed back)