19: a few days after

Loki pov:

It was a few days after Fandral got here. A few days since the second time I freaked out like that.

It turns out that it was something called an anxiety attack caused by post traumatic stress. I guess that makes since.

I was sitting on the couch in the main room watching Disney movies. Fandral had gone back to Asgard woth Thor to report on what was going on here with me. They left this morning.

So it was just me and Anthony watching Disney movies at around 4 in the afternoon eating popcorn. Everything was calm and good and nothing could go wrong. And that is were I and Anthony were wrong we were both so wrong about that.

"Sir. It appears that Thor is back but he has someone else with him" Friday says and Tony stands up "alright thanks Fri" and I stand up with him to go say hi and welcome back to my brother. I had expected it to have been Hogan or Volstag or Sif. But I couldn't have been more wrong.

We get up to the roof were the Bifrost had landed and we both can see clear as day Odin standing there next to Thor. Thor didn't seem to happy about it himself. The rest of the Avengers get up to the roof.

Seeing Odin stand there as if he had done nothing wrong hurt. I have been here on Midgard for months I have been getting better I was talking more I used my magic again not to the extent that i did befor but I still used it. I would train with Clint and Natasha on occasion but I would mostly go on runs with Steve. I didnt hate my brother anymore after seeing the things he was willing to do for me.

But odin comeing here it scared me I felt like I couldn't breath but I knew I was breathing to fast. Anthony glanced at me for a second and I could see the worry in his eyes.

I new that I wasn't going to be able to stay around him. So I teleported away.

Tony pov:

I could already tell that this man was going to be a problem. He then speaks
"Seeing as loki is no longer as much of a problem we will be taking him back to Asgard" this immediately pissed me off. They were going to take him back as if he didn't hurt him on a way that he definitely didn't deserve.

I didnt know exactly what happened both in that prison cell and during the New York attack. But u did know it was not his fault or at least not all of it. He gave up to easily. From what Thor told us about him befor the fight had started . That "loki was beyond reason but he is of Asgard" yea that. It was so odd that he gave in like that. He gave up.

"I'm sorry sir but if Loki doesn't want to come with you he won't be going. And I would love to know what you are planning on doing with him if he goes with you."I say to wjat i assume is Odin.

The man looks at me with a look that sends shivers down my spine it sets off all kinds of alarms in my head. "It is none of you business with what I do with my son. And he has no choice in the matter he will return to Asgard of he likes it or not." Odin says with a tone of authority that I have not heard since the last time my dad was sober.

My dad hasn't been sober or alive in a long time. "Yes he does have a choice and you can't take him against his will. I wont let you." I say with the same kind of authority. Je definitely did not  Appreciate that as he goes to speak some kind of spell amd Thor grabs his shoulder "father please at least ask of loki wishes to return and if he wishes not leave him be he is better here than in Asgard anyway."Thor says more as a question then anything and Odin then does back off amd agrees to let loki stay for one more week. And then he is coming back to Asgard amd he will continue his sentence there.

"Odin right?well I have reson to believe that loki isn't the one responsible for the attack on New york."Bruce says with a small smile that is just so innocent. "I highly doubt that. But if you were to get him to admit and have other evidence proving him to be innocent or more likely then that to have been hired to attack new York then his sentence will be lessened to the extent that is reasonable with the outcome that you come across.And you have a week to do so beforeI come and get him. And I won't be so easily convinced not to."Odin says with so much doubt that i doubt that loki was even raised by Odin. We all already know that he is adopted.

Loki pov:

I telleprted away for the roof and to Anthony's room. If Anthony wasn't there to stop me from panic attacks or something like that I would sit in his room with one of his hoodies and try amd calm myself down.

It normally helped a little but I was never able to really calm down. I had lost all track of time like normal and u was just sitting on the floor in a corner with one of Tony's hoodies in hand.

I couldn't breath but I was breathing to fast I could hear my heart rate speed up as I panicked but part off me thought my heart wasn't beating at all. Everything was so loud yet to quit. I could only think of the number of reasons why Odin would be here. Most didnt go ti well for me. And I could feel everything that thoughs guards did to me all at the same time it hurt and I was scared and couldn't calm down.

I hold tighter to the hoodie and have part of in in front of my face so i could smell Anthony off of it. He smelled odd all the time. It was never a bad smell other the. The times he would stay in the Lad for more then a day at a time but what do you expect. And when he just gets out of the shower he always smells so good for at least two three days after. He smells like lavender and some kind of citrus fruit with a small hint of oil that he was never truly able to get ride of. It all some how worked well woth each other.

I had still not been able to calm down at all but I could tell someone was in the room with me. And when I opened my eyes that I didnt even realize I had closed to see Peter sitting in front of me. This was embarrassing.

Sorry this chapter took so long. Kinda lost motivation to write for a while but I'm back and its summer time so I don't have school to worry about so I can write a little more hopefully.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter please tell me what you think.

Vote comment

Love yall