15:spider and the snake pt1

"Y-your loki"Peter said as he jumped in to the corner furthest from loki and near the ceiling.

Loki instinctual made his daggers appear in his hand with n ok intent of using them unless Peter came at him. Even then the child wouldn't get hurt loki may say he hates small mortals or children in general but he has a soft spot for them.

As Peter realizes he is in no danger his spidy scene didn't go off. He came down and leaned against the wall as he looses his balance.

Even though Peter has a healing factor it isn't that good or not at good as DP or Logan. And Hydra had found a way to block it and his healing factor and he was still recovering.

Loki looked at Peter. "You ok young mortal" Peter smiled "yea just a bit dizzy" he chuckled and sat down on the bed.

Loki pov.

"So aren't you like a bad guy or something?" The boy questioned. I look at him and smirked "it varies from moment to moment" I say.

I then realized I hadn't caused any mischief while I have been here.then again I wasn't the same man I was before. Just the thought of hurting someone makes me hurt.

And my- and odin had made it very clear that if I were to lie or do anything even slightly out of line I would pay.

"Oh ok, so I ike on a scale of one to ten. Ten being like unaliveing puppy's and kittens and one being like ill spit on your hotdogs. Were are you." The boy asked with a smile.

It caught me off guard fir someone ti genuinely ask how I was. This was an odd way of doing so but it still counts.

"About a 2" I say with confusion.

I think I'm going to take a liking to this young mortal i thought to myself with a smile on my face. It has been a while since I smiled genuinely. It felt wrong for me to do.

The boy nervously scratches the back of his head. "So-i umm didn't introduce myself. I'm Peter parker." He says with a smile and holding out his hand for me to take."Loki-" I say I was going to say my last name but wasn't sure i could.

I'm not his, I'm just a useless frost giant. Adopted out of pity. I thought to myself. I had gotten good at hiding my emotions it didn't take much I was always in his shadow.

The kid smiled at me i don't understand why. "Thats really cool so like you c-can do magic!?" Peter says with the most childish goofy smile on his face.

I couldn't help but smile softly for the first time since I was a little boy. "Yes i can do magic." I replied half expected him to ask me to heal him but he doesn't.

"Wow can yo-you show me some!?" He still has that smile as he talks and he wants me to show him my magic. I do i make an illusion of a rabbit run around the room in the air.

Peter stairs in aw at it. "WOW!thats so c-cool" I have noticed his slight stutter but didn't say anything.

As the illusion disappeared the kid trys to stand back up for some reason I don't know or would have understood.

He winced but that didn't stop him so as I tried to he finally stood up before I could.

He then wraps his arms around me. I wrote it off as he almost fell until he says "i-im sorry I didn't t-think before I hugged y-you w-was that o-ok i-im sorry i-if i-it w-wasnt!?" The kid actually hugged me.

"Its ok kid really i don't mind" wasn't a lie and as I say this i wrapped my arms around him. Returning the gesture.

I could tell he was smiling even thought I couldn't see it. "Now you need to lie down"i say and I helped him lay back down.

The boy still had a smile on his face. "Are you hungry?"I asked i don't know why i cared any.

"Yea actually I am" Peter says shyly.
"Give me a sec and I'll get you a sandwich or something" as I say this I realized something.

This boy was Anthonys. that was why I like him. He trys to be like him but still was enough like his own person that it wasn't to much of a big deal.

The kid smiles. "Thanks, Mr.loki" this kid had so much

Pain

In his eyes. They were like

Mine

But this kid still smiled I don’t know how. But he dose. And genuinely. It makes

Me

Smile. And thats something I haven't done in so long. It felt so foreign to me. And I didn't and still don't know how to react.

I leave the room and go to the kitchen. To make a quick sandwich for the kid. And then I bought it back to him. But when I walk in to the room I see him fast asleep.

I smile and use my magic to cover the sandwich. I then cover the boy up and push some of his messy brown hair out of his face.

I then hear a voice deep and rough sounds like they were in pain say "didn't know you were good with kids reindeer games ha" it was Anthony. I turn to look at him.

He was bloody. And had a few cuts over his body and bruises on his face and that was all I could see at the moment.

He was hurt and in pain and the first thing that he did was come to check on the boy. Peter. His boy. It wasn't hard to tell now that I have seen them both and near each other.

"Anthony. What happened?"

Ayyy sorry this chapter took so long.

Feedback please!

I have a new story that I am going to put out it is a marvel fic. Its clintXBucky modern so like no serum or anything like that.

Plot.    Bucky a veteran of the Afghanistan War. He was sent home after being crippled. His best friend steve(he is like he got the serum but he didn't he naturally looks like that and did also join the military but was sent home to take care of bucky cuse he doesn't have any family other then stev) Bucky lost his arm in the war. And he had server PTSD anxiety and depression.

Clint a seemingly simple circus boy. Feel for the EX soldier after seeing him at one of his circus shows and the two talk and get close.

Will the two be able to get through the trubleing times?

The name is: soldier and the circus boy.