6:there was an explosion

Hello my loves shout out goes to
Dystopian-Fan thank you for the comment's.
If anyone has any ideas for what I can do next please just message me and I will consider putting it in I am running out of ideas so please help.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

3rd pov.

Tony stands at the bathroom door weighting for an answer. "Yea I'm getting changed ill be out in a moment"Loki says.

Tony didn't believe him. He was the god or lies and mischief.

Loki then walks out of his bathroom.

Tony pov.

Loki walks out of the bathroom he had found some of the clothes I had put on his closet. He had a dark forest green hoodie on unzipped a black tank top with AC/DC written on the front. He had black jeans on with green and gold designs painted on the pockets. His hair pulled up in to a braid.

He looked stunning. I couldn't stop staring. Well that was untill a building that wasn't very far from the tower the top flours explodes. I look out the window and I see Spider man and DeadPool already on there way there.

"You stay here I have a job to do" I say and my suit flys to me. I see Loki flinch as my suit covers me. "Ill be back soon ok" I say and he nods.

I rush out of the tower and Clint anx Natasha soon fallow "the others will be there soon" Clint says and me and Nat both nod.

We get inside and about a minute later Cap shows up. We all rush in we don't see Parker any were though. We see DeadPool rush back in to the building.

"Were's Spider-Man!?" I ask I was worried about him. "Sixth floor. The roof caved on him-" be for he eve, gets the chance to make a joke or anything I rush up the stairs to try and find him. I got to the sixth floor I look around for a moment I look over the entire floor. He wasnt there. There was so much fire every were and the building was becomeing more and more unstable by the second the roof right above me caves in. I didn't have any time to react.

I felt dizzy and I began to pass put right befor the roof falls on me. I was prepared to have it fall on me but it didn't. I was teleported off to the side I fall in to who ever teleported me I was dizzy and the sudden movement didn't help anything. My vision was blurry and there was so much smoke I couldnt see much of anything.

Then I passed out.

Loki pov

I had a bad feeling. So I teleported to Anthony seconds be for the roof above him collapsed.

I teleport Anthony to me and I grab his shaky body to stop him from falling he was confused and scared. But he wasn't scared for himself I could tell.

Tony passed out in my arms it was hard to breath it brought back so many bad memories but I knew I had to get Anthony out. I teleported out of the building along with any of the other Avengers that were still inside.

At that moment the building completely collapsed. And then so did I. I had used to much magic. I passed out still with and unconscious Tony in my arms.

POV. Change 3rd pov
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Loki takes Tony back to the tower and the rest of the Avengers get there as well. "So the kid,is he ok?" Natasha asked she was surprisingly nervous to hear about the kid.

"He wasn't there in the building" Steve Starts as Loki and Banner take Tony to the Med wing of the tower.

(Large block of dialogue so I'll be using the first letter the characters first name two then stayed who's talking if do the characters have the same first letter it wouldn't be the second letter for one of them whoever talks 2nd)