13:this is different from the rest

Heads up I won't be writing any smut yet but there will be some flirting and stuff like that so just a bunch of fluff in this chapter it starts off like a smut but it soon changes to just fluff

3pov:

Tony presses his lips to loki's and soon loki kisses back. Tony slowly pushes Loki back against the bed to deepen the kiss.

Tony nipped at Loki's bottom lip to get him to open his mouth and when he did Tony pushed his tongue in. They made out for about a minute before Tony had to pull away to breath.

Loki was panting slightly out of breath and Tony was breathing like he just ran a mile. It only took a few seconds for Tony to catch his breath and put his mouth on loki's neck.

Tony planted light kisses down loki's neck loki let out a small quite moan as Tony sucked on his neck not enough to leave a mark but enough that it felt good.

Loki had shown no signs of hesitation or wanting Tony to stop and Tony was looking he was being careful and gentler then he would normally with anyone else.

But he could tell Loki wasn't 100% comfortable so he stopped and just went back to his lips.

Loki again kissed back his hands intaglinged themselves in Tony's messy brown hair.

It was early and loki hasn't eaten anything yet. And now that Tony thinks about it he hasn't been eating at all really the entire time he had been in the tower.

The two pull apart again. "Have you eaten anything?" Tony asked he was concerned to say the least. "No I just woke up" loki says and Tony just looks at him

"No, like at all. While you have been here" Tony asked a bit clearer then before. Loki shakes his head that he has eaten but Tony still hasn't really seen him eat. "When was the last time you ate" Tony asked

"Last week I think" loki says as of that was normal. He was probably starved in the prison so it makes since that he didn't eat offen or really infront  of anyone.

"I can have Steve make something" Tony says checking the time.

Lokipov

I watched Tony tell Jarvis something but I wasn't really paying much attention to what he was saying.

Even when he was kissing me in that way. On my neck at that. I did t get scared like I did with the guards.

Anthony was different. He felt different. When he looked at me and when he touched me in any way at that.

My mother was the only other person who I felt really cared and would be able to calm me down and I didn't have her anymore. But now I have Tony.

Anthony looked back at my eyes for a moment before Jarvis spoke up. There was a large flash of light outside. "Sir, it appears that there is a high amount of energy that just came in contact with the planet" Jarvis spoke.

I instantly knew what it was the bighfrost (I am sorry I can't spell lol) I was a little worried about it.

But Tony looked at me and smiled reassuring me that it was fine. "Its probably just Thor he had left a little bit ago to negotiate with Odin a little more he probably just got back" I Nodded and  Tony stood up.

And I stood soon after. We walk out to the main floor. Tony looks to me then says "ill be in the kitchen" I smile and sit on the couch.

The T.V was off and no one was in the room but me now. I let my thoughts go for a minute not paying attention to anyone or anything really.

If it is Thor dose he have any good news

Am I going to be stuck here for the rest of my life.

Thanos I wonder if he has any of the stones.

Were is the Teseract

Do they even have the Teseract

I wonder what Anthonys motives were earlier

What do they want from me

Do the Avengers even want anything from me

What happened to that kid we saved

Is he still alive.

Is he just unconscious still its been like a week

The kids probably in a coma.

I don't know how long I was stuck in my thoughts but the sound of Jarvis brought me back. Tony was still in the kitchen but he obviously heard what it was. He hangs up the phone.

It then hits me the smell of something burning. Anthony can't cook I remember hearing something about that before.

I didn't catch what Jarvis said but Tony hangs up the phone and started to run to the elevator.

I went to catch up to him but he was faster a lot fast then me.

I still want in the best physical situation I was healed up all the way but I wasn't back to my normal physical strength.

I then just waited for the elevator to come back down and get me.

I get In but I had no idea of what floor Tony went to so I Decided to go to the Med wing.

To answer one of my questions.

About the boy that we saved. I wanted to know of he was OK. I get to the room and walk in no one was there at the moment. And the boy was still asleep.

I sat down and watched him for a while. I don't know how long I was just studying the boy. His body type his hair. Getting all of these little details in my head so he or any one else posing as him can't trike me.

He starts to wake up. The lights in the room were dimmed so it wasn't blonding when he opened his eyes.

The boy looked around for a moment he was confused obviously. His hair was in his face so I carefully pushed it away from his eyes.

"How are your Loki!?" The boy said he as he jumped in to the corner near the ceiling.

Hello sorry this chapter took so long I was struggling to find time to right and sorry there was no real smut but I thought otherwise about it.

Give feedback please