A/N please read

Hey so as this book is going to come to its closing soon. It will have a sequel
But that isn't why I'm hear.

I have started a new book called

"Soldier and the circus boy"

I just dropped the second chapter.

Description:

"Bucky a veteran of the Afghanistan War. He was sent home after being crippled. His best friend steve(he is like he got the serum but he didn't he naturally looks like that and did also join the military but was sent home to take care of bucky cuse he doesn't have any family other then stev) Bucky lost his arm in the war. And he had server PTSD anxiety and depression.

Clint a seemingly simple circus boy. Feel for the EX soldier after seeing him at one of his circus shows and the two talk and get close.

Will the two be able to get through the trubleing times?

Cover and characters do not belong to me.

TW most of them are in the tags (I say most because I don't know every TW you the reader might have)if there are any I missed please just say and I will put a warning in chapter."

Small preview:

"Bucky pov

°•○●☆●○•°

I couldn't sleep again. Every time I close my eye I see the war. I couldn't sleep because it was a lot worse the just when I closed my eyes.

I went to therapy. But I still didn't think I was getting any better I was still a burden. And I know that. I can't do anything on my own anymore. I lost my left arm in the war.

And I could do things technically but I couldn't do a lot of things. And I wasn't motivated to do anything.

Loud noises scared me and I couldn't be in groups larger the three people anymore and I panic. I can go outside. I was pale. I got thin. "

So if you would go and check it out that would be great thank you in advance.