5

Tony pov

He passed out....in my arms. He is so cute I shak my head at the thought. I picked him up and put him in his bed. He was cold al the time.

I didn't know why. He felt cold to the touch but never looked like he was cold. I thought about it for a moment before remembering that his wounds still might be healing still.

I take his shirt off to check his wounds. They all looked fine unroll I looked at the once on his back. He had two deep gashes that looked burned. How the he'll did I miss these I thought as I gently lay my thumb next to the wound Loki flinched in pain and I could see him start to wake up.

He opened his green eyes they were so pretty and bright or they used to be bright they werent anymore he was to hurt mentally. "What's going on Anthony....ehh w-why don't I have my shirt o-on" he didnt seem to notice that I touched the wounds one his back. "I was checking you wounds I didn't want to wake you." I say he looks at me for a moment.

Loki sits up and turns to look at me. "They seem to be healing fine,but if you wouldn't mind if I touched them and you tell me if it hurts." I look him in the eyes and he just nodes. "Ok if it hurts say red and I'll stop, say green and it dosent hurt. Kay" he looks at me again his eyes were so pretty.

"O-ok" he said he looked slightly confused. I lightly prest on a small stiches cut looking back up at him "green" he says quietly still no to sure about any of this.

It went on like that for a while there were only four that were treated that still hurt and only when you press on them or he moves to quickly. I was gently pressing on the wip marks on his back. They were all fine I got to the gash burn wounds. I lightly and very gently touched the wound and got a reaction right away. "Ah red" he had been talking quietly this hole time until that moment he raised his voice just above a normal tone.

I pull my hand off "when did you get thoughs. They haven't been treated yet." I say as I got up to grab the first aid kit. "The same time I got the rest" his voice still had a slight hint of pain in it.

"How didn't I see them?" I say to more myself as I grab the kit and turn to him the wounds seemed to fade away. I walk over "so you hid them. Why?" I ask I was worried for him "I-I deserved it-" I pulled him in to a hug careful not to touch the wounds that lay apon his back.

"No you didn't. You might have hurt a lot of people but one mistake doesn't define who you are. No matter what everyone deserves a second chance." I said I ment every word I let fall out of my mouth.

He goes to say something but I cut him off by putting my finger to his mouth."don't argue with me on that I know from experience." I say I look back to the wounds they were bleeding but not a lot. 

"I'm going to treat thoughs" I grab a small rag "this is going to hurt a bit. I'm sorry." I say the last part as I press my hand on the wound I hear a small whimper come from him. I finish cleaning the dry blood off.

I patch him up the rest of the way. The entire time he looked to be in a lot of pain. "There your all fixed up" he nods lightly in response. "You stay in here I'll go talk to the others and explain the situation".

"O-ok" he nods and I walk out of the room and back to the sitting room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
3RD POV

It took a lot of convincing but they eventually agreed that for Thor he could stay here until he gets everything on Asgard situated. Now the only thing they have to worry about is Nick Furry.

Tony walks back to Loki's room he was laying there just laying there not moving or anything. He was breathing but it was light and almost not notice able. Tony walks over to him and sits on the side of the bed. He noticed that Loki was just asleep. He looked peaceful as he slept.

Tony sat there and watched him sleep for a moment. He was still in his asgardin pants. A few moments later Tony goes to push some of his hair out of his face and his hand goes right through Loki. It wasnt Loki it was an illusion.

Tony looks around to see the bathroom light was on amd a shadow barely visible from under the door. Tony walks over to the door and knocks. "Loki are you in there?" Tony asks and gets no reply but can hear someone rush to put something away.

Ayy love y'all this is the end of the chapter tell me what you thing Loki was doing or trying to do or if it is even Loki.

Vote, comment