17:night time

TW SELF HARM

We all had a fun we Teased each other. I felt like my self again. I was smiling and I could see my brother was happy to see me like this. We messed around until dark Anthony had been asleep through most of this but he did go down to the lab to do something.

Once out was dark out we watched a movie. I was also introduced to some of the other Averages. Wanda. I could already tell we both had trauma. Same with James. Then there was Peitro who was Clint's boyfriend i think. He was a bit allover the place and he was qick as hell but he also had trauma i could tell.

The there was vision je was a bit hard to read. He wasn't human he was a robot of sorts. It was interesting to hear about.

James was Steve's best friend and Sam's boyfriend. I don't know who sam is yet but I'm guessing I'm going to learn.

It was pretty late after the movie and everyone started going to bed. I didn't want to I had nightmares a lot. I didnt want to deal with them. Not after such a stressful day with the whole Anthony problem.

Then it was just me and James we were both sitting on the floor in front of the couch. That was were we sat during the movie. "Not going to bed?" James asked "no, and I suspect you aren't either?" I say more as a question then anything.

"No I'm not" he keep looking at his hand  he was wearing gloves and a big hoodie that obviously didn't belong to him based on the fact it had Steve's name on the tag.

I nod in understandment. "You want to watch something?" He asked and I nod "yea sure."I answered. We need up watching a T.V series called "The dragon prince".

We got to episode 20 before steve walks in to the room. "Buck you need sleep. Come on you can stay with me for the night." And with that James was leaving. He was being dragged technically but for his own good. "Night loki" he said as he was dragged off "night" I said back.

As the two of them were leaving i could hear steve say "I didn't expect you to relly talk to him you aren't very social. You only ever talk to me sam and the people of Wakanda" that made me smile i felt special.

"Mr.loki I do believe that you should also get to bed it is 1:00AM" the voice from the ceiling says i nod and start to head to my room. I was getting tired and maybe I wouldn't have a nightmare I was in a better mood then normal and I was getting better.

I got to my room and turned the light on I made my way to the bed.

(That is a pic of what part of his room looks like

(That is a pic of what part of his room looks like. Only the widows are tinted and the blanket and pillow that isn't the light gray is a dark green)

Once I got to my bed I use my magic to change in to PJ pants and I had no shirt on. I lay down covering myself with the blanket.

I use my magic to turn the light off I then start to fall asleep.

I was in my cell my mothers lifeless body infront of it "look at what you causes. If you didn't want a throw she would still be here its your fault." He walks in to my cell with three guards.