CHAPTER 8 : KOVAX THE DESTROYER PART 2

" He's coming, " Dina said as she grabbed Terra when everything in the room started shaking.

" I will go get him," Argon said as he went upstairs to get Leo.

" Aron, what's going on? " Leo asked as he heard a loud bang.

" Come in, "Argon said pulling him inside the house.

" Why are we going to go to the basement? " Leo asked as they were facing a wall.

" We are in the basement staring at a wall, " Leo said as Argon put his hand on the wall and it scanned to identify his identity Leo laughed and an elevator door opened.

" A secret elevator has always been here? " Leo asked as they got in the elevator and descended to the command center.

" Ethereal needs your help," Argon told him.

" What happened? " Leo asked as he got all worried.

" He's in a comma and you need to talk to him to get him to wake, " Argon said as the Elevator door opened Leo was impressed as he looked all around and then saw.

" Ethereal "

Leo watched as he was floating in mid-air.

" Hurry get him hooked up to the machine, " Argon said as Leo had so many questions.

" What happened to them? " He said as saw Kira and Blaire on beds next to Ethereal.

" They went into Ethereal's subconscious and aren't waking up, but we believe you can wake him up and that will also wake them up " Dina explained as Leo agreed and they hooked him up.

" Okay this is a strange feeling," Leo said as he was standing in the middle of a party in session.

" Kira " Leo shouted as he saw her.

" You came too," she said laughing as Leo felt something strange.

" Where is Ethereal? " Leo asked as he didn't have much time.

" King Ethereal is dancing with his mother and father," Kira said pointing at the dance floor and Leo smiled seeing Ethereal in weeks.

" You are going to be an amazing king, " Queen Mara said to Ethereal.

" He is my son he will be the greatest king we ever had, " King Orion said as Ethereal hugged his father.

" Can I steal this dance? " Leo cut in as Ethereal smiled and hugged him.

" Mother and father this is Leo " Ethereal said smiling as everyone he loved was in the same room.

" It's an honor to meet you," Leo said to Ethereal's parents who felt the same as well.

" Leo you came," Ethereal said as Leo smiled.

" Yes, I came," Leo said as Ethereal took him to the garden.

" This is beautiful," Leo said looking at the two moons and purple sky.

" This is my world Leo, where I was born, this is Etha and who I am, " Ethereal said as Leo smiled when Ethereal kissed him.

Blaire saw Kira and went to talk to her.

" Go," Blaire said to a man who was speaking to Kira.

" Why did you do that he was a prince? " Kira asked as Blaire didn't care.

" I just saw Leo? "

" Yes, he just arrived " Kira answered,

" Something strange is going on like where did he come from or us like how did we get here? " Blaire asked as everything glitched.