CHAPTER 34 : OF EARTH

Ethereal couldn't remember who he was and his entire life, it was all gone.

" He's brain doesn't show anything new, and all the test are okay " Lilian said to Argon.

" But what of his memories ? " He asked her.

" Studies say taking one to place familiar of many years can just trigger the memories back, it's like you do something for so long till your natural at it and can even do it eyes closed, so take him home to his natural environment and it will come back " she said to him.

" Thanks and if it's any consolation, your sincerely a nice person " He said to her as she said " thank you ".

Argon found Ethereal waiting for in the hall.

" Let's go home " Argon broke the silence and they left Area 17.

During their car ride Ethereal asked many questions.

" Who are you ? My father, brother or boyfriend ? " Ethereal asked as Argon almost crushed the car.

" No am your father, but not biological dad " Argon explained.

" Then where is my father ? " Ethereal asked as Argon knew it was going to be a long car ride.

" He lost his memory ? " Aamon asked,

" Yes he did " Blaire explained everything as they heard a car pull up to the parking lot.

" They are here " Kira said as they went to the door to welcome Ethereal.

" I drew this for him " Terra said as she carried a small banner that said welcome home big brother.

" Welcome home " Argon said to Ethereal as he looked around and his eyes fell on Aamon, Kira, Blaire and Terra with her welcome home banner.

" Are you all my family ? " He asked as Everyone had to introduce themselves again to Ethereal and he asked to see his room and Kira volunteer to show it to him.

" This is your room " she said opening the door as Ethereal walked in looking around and everything looked familiar.

" I will leave you " she said to him as Ethereal looked around and found the picture of his parents.

" Who are you two ? " He whispered as Leo came to through the window.

" Thief " Ethereal screamed as Leo explained.

" You always left that widow open for me, we used to date, am Leo " he said as Ethereal didn't believe him and turned around.

" What colour are my eyes ? " He asked,

" Your eyes are different colors and when the sun hits them they become a mix of green and yellow and a little but of blue " he said as Ethereal turned around.

" You should have just said different colors, you said we used to date ? " Ethereal asked,

" Yes but you broke up with me " he replied.

" Why did I do that ? " Ethereal asked,

" Cause you wanted to be serious and focus on your destiny " Leo answered,

" What destiny ? " Ethereal asked as Leo laughed,

" Those are many questions, maybe let's do one at a time " Leo said to Ethereal as he showed Leo the picture.

" Your parents, King and Queen of Etha " he answered as Ethereal looked at the picture.

" King and Queen of Etha ? " He whispered as he sat on the bed.

" What's wrong ? " Leo this time asked a question.

" Maybe I lost my memories for a reason and maybe I have to start over, cause all I have been told is really ugly, full of death and its not what I want for myself. I want to be an Earth teen, so what what do teens on this world do ? " Ethereal asked,

" teens of Earth, hang out, parting and Instagram " he said to Ethereal.

" Then that's what I want to become, Ethereal of earth " he said to Leo who smiled,

" Come here " Ethereal motioned on the bed next to him and he came sat next to him.

" kiss me and maybe I will remember something " Ethereal said as before he could even finish was kissed before Lex pulled him off Ethereal.

" You are crazy aren't you " Lex asked as Ethereal realised his memory wasn't back.

" You got it all wrong " Leo defended himself.

" Well I asked him to kiss me " Ethereal asked,

" Don't trust anything he said, he cheated on you and almost raped you " Lex told Ethereal.

" He what ? " Ethereal asked looking shocked.

" It's not how he puts it " Leo said to Ethereal who looked terrified.

" Leave " Ethereal said to him as he was leaving through the bedroom door.

" Leave how you came in " Lex said with a smirk as Leo wanted to punch the day lights out of him but Ethereal was there and he had done too much harm.

" Good he's gone " Lex said as he closed the windows.

" And who are you ? "

" Am Alexander but you can call me Lex " he introduced himself as they talked when Lyra arrived and came with the book of the celestial.

" Lyra ! " Ethereal called out.

" You remember ? " She asked,

" We met yesterday in town " Ethereal answered as Lyra remembered.

" What is that ? " Lex asked without even saying hello,

" rude much, hello Lex " she greeted.

" Lyra " he answered as they both smiled.

" So what's that ? " Ethereal asked,

" The book of the celestials  and it might help you Remember " she said him as she explained it works when both of them touch it and when they both touched it nothing happened.

" I wanna remember my life, this family downstairs who look at me with so much love and kindness and the both of you " Ethereal said as he touched the book alone and a blinding light enveloped the room and Baman stood there with a door.

" Who are you ? " They all asked,

" Here for Ethereal " Baman said as Ethereal asked why.

" You wanted help and am here, to give you two choices, one is you loose your powers and memories and become ordinary with no problems or you regain your memories " he asked as Ethereal looked at Lex.

" What do you choose ? " Lex asked,

" I wanna know everything, am ready to become Ethereal again " he answered as Baman smiled and the door opened.

" Come with me " Ethereal said to both Lex and Lyra accepted and went through the door into the light  and the door disappeared behind them.

To be continued.........

BEING ethereal ✓