CHAPTER 9 : COSMIC POWER

The ultimate power, The power to create life and universes, endless power.

COSMIC POWER.

"Your part of something way bigger," Leo said to Ethereal as he was dropping him off at school.

" Well I don't feel special but a weight on my shoulders not to fail " Ethereal answered.

" Now I have so much to learn about you, " Leo said as Ethereal smiled facing him.

" Am still the same Ethereal now you just have to bow when I walk into the room " Ethereal said as Leo was surprised.

" Am just kidding " Ethereal said as he kissed Leo that's when they heard awes from the back.

" I forgot you guys were here, " Leo said as Blaire and Kira were settled in the back.

" We stayed for the show, " Kira said as they both were smiling.

" You two are my everything and if someone tries breaking you two apart, I will cut them, " Blaire said as Ethereal and Leo laughed as they exited Leo's car.

" Hey guys, Ethereal can I talk to you? " Lex asked as Ethereal told them to go ahead.

" What's up? " Ethereal asked,

" I want you to tutor me," Lex said as Ethereal didn't mind.

" We can meet after school at your house and I will help you " Ethereal volunteered as lex smiled.

" It's a date," he said winking at Ethereal.

The rest of the day went by and soon evening had arrived and the principal sir benjamin was in his office looking at Ethereal's picture.

" The chosen one seems to be getting distracted by the oldest Crawford," Benjamin said into a recorder as he watched Ethereal get into Leo's car.

" But he's getting stronger and more powerful," Benjamin said to his computer as he was chatting with over a hundred people on his computer and they were people from the town and around the world.

" And we will make sure as the order of the eye to set him on the right path and make sure he's great and powerful and hopefully bring the celestials back into the light. " Benjamin said to them as they signed off,  little did Ethereal know there were people who knew of his existence on earth.

" I was suppose to tutor your brother after school, " Ethereal said to Leo as they drove to the woods.

" He can wait 'cause I want to spend time with my boyfriend alone, no interruptions, and Terra who can hear everything, " Leo said as Ethereal laughed.

" She is Argon's daughter and he's a knight and their senses and well everything about them is heightened " Ethereal answered.

" Well now everything makes alot of sense," Leo said as he pulled up.

" Come on, " He said as Ethereal followed behind.

" Where are we going? " He asked as he followed behind and that's when he saw a lake and smiled.

" Never before been to this place, " Ethereal said as Leo started taking his clothes off and jumped into the water, " come on," he said as Ethereal followed behind and took his clothes, and jumped in.

" I always liked you since we were kids and not in the normal way but a sexual making my heart beat when you passed me in the high school hallway, I was too shy to say anything," Leo said as Ethereal swam closer to him.

" Well things turned out well, didn't they? " Ethereal asked as Leo agreed.

" So I have something to tell you, " Leo said as Ethereal splashed him with water.