CHAPTER 29 : BRIGHT BURN

Ethereal POV

It was finally here, my destiny had arrived and Kovax and i would face off as Destiny intended and I couldn't breath.

" Hey are you okay ? " Dina asked as I saw the sadness in her eyes.

" I am okay, It will be okay " I said to her.

" Did you see the future ? "

" No but I have faith " I say to her as she cheered up and hugged me as I knew it was time.

Leo was waiting for me as we all could hear the space crafts arrive.

"Argon make sure everyone stays in this hall, no hero business " I tell him as he was speechless and I put my hand on his chest.

" You taught me honor, now I am strong cause you gave me all " I say to him as he bows to me.

" You did well brave knight of Etha " I tell him as he smiles and I look around and see many faces all around, I see Blaire, Kira, Terra, Crow and even jade and Lyra, Benjamin and Flynn and then I see him Lex and his parents and I didn't know what to say to them but all I knew my sacrifice would keep them and earth safe and that what I want.

Then I see Leo motion to me and I hear they are here.

" Let's go " he says to me as we walk out and hear cheers and claps as we exit the building.

Kovax ships arrive and a woman steps out of the craft.

" I am here to accept your surrender and take you to Kovax " she says as I don't feel at rest.

" No, The  why are there so many ships here to pick us up ? " I ask,

" They have orders to capture Tessa, she is one of us and we will take her " she said as Leo was pissed.

" Then no deal, we don't want anyone getting hurt or involved and we hand ourselves over to your master dog " He said to her as was furious and agreed to our conditions and the ships returned to their war world and starfalls and everyone was going to be safe.

We went into the space craft and we were going to Kovax.

" Am here " Leo whispers,

" You should look outside " That creepy lady said to us as we did and saw the ships go back down to starfalls.

" You have no honor " I scream at her as I try use my power and Leo falls to the floor and too feel dizzy and look out the window to see many attack ships descend down to earth as everything goes black.

END OF POV

" HOLY shit ! " Benjamin said as he the thousands of attack ships coming and ran to warn the others.

" Everyone we go underground to the tornado shelter " Lionel announced as they started evacuating the towns people and Argon remained back to stop and protect them and Tessa helped too.

" Let's do this " She says as she had her blaster.

Ethereal woke up to find himself tied up on a table and looked around and saw death all around the room, failed experiment on display and living beings on tables and hanged while opened.

" Do you feel the fear ? " Kovax himself in the flesh asks,

" Wheres Leo ? " Ethereal asked ask as Kovax laughed.

" I will open you up and take that power and with my new form, I will burn bright" Kovax whispered in his ear.

" And my army is down there already in place bringing earth into the fold, order will be restored on everything that lives " Kovax stopped to look at Ethereal.

" I see why my son is smitten by you, but it doesn't matter, open him up " Kovax ordered as his scientist came in and Ethereal looked around in horror before going unconscious.

To be continued......