CHAPTER 38 : HOME

Home means many things to many different people.

Home is where you are alive and most comfortable and gives one a feeling of safety but lastly it's not only a place but people.

Ethereal was celebrating his final day on earth and the entire town of starfalls was in celebration of him.

" Ethereal is not the only one leaving, am going with my dad and step mom to Japan " Jade told Lex and Crow.

" Our group is breaking up " Lex sighed with boredom.

" You still got me bud " Crow says to Lex who doesn't hate as the party was going on around them.

" I talked to the president and I will make an alliance and Etha and Earth will be united " Ethereal says to Argon as they stood from the front porch of their House watching the party that was on their entire street.

" Am proud of you " Argon says to Ethereal as he sees Lyra.

" Go " He says to Ethereal.

" Your really leaving " Lyra asks Ethereal.

" Am sorry I wanted to tell you earlier but I had a meeting with the president and I had to stop another invasion " Ethereal explained as Lyra stopped him.

" I get it " She whispers to him.

" We are going to miss you kid " Benjamin says to Ethereal as he and Flynn walk towards them.

" He means celestial or the cosmic one, which I think is really cool " Flynn says as Benjamin rolled his eyes.

" Also I got incredible news, am retiring from being principle and the order of the eye " Benjamin announces.

" Is that great news ? " Lyra asks.

" It is cause I want to travel the world and find love hopefully " Benjamin answers.

" so who will be the head of the Order of the eye and watch over earth ? " Ethereal asked as Benjamin turned over to look at Flynn.

" He will be " Benjamin says as Flynn is shocked.

" Me ? " He asks,

" You " Benjamin tells him.

" Couldn't have been a wiser choice, I have seen you rebuild yourself and now you are going to be the greatest and it helps I can see the future " Ethereal tells fly as they congratulate him.

Ethereal looks around and sees all the people and the kids playing around and gets a vision he's standing in the middle of the desert and the shining sun scorching the sand and nine shadows all around him, They all had armor on and it wasn't any looking armor it glowed and looked other worldly as he returned and was back at the party.

" Can I still convince you to stay " Leo asks.

" No I leave tomorrow " Ethereal says to him.

" When will you be back ? "

" I really don't know but it's a small universe, try staying out of trouble " Ethereal says to him as they laugh and he looks at Ethereal straight into his eyes.

" One day I will give something special to you " Leo says as Ethereal as he leaves.

" Something special ? " Ethereal says to himself as he looks around and sees Lex in his bedroom window.

" Why aren't you down there at my going away party ? " Ethereal asks as he walks into Lex's bedroom.

" Everything is changing and I don't like it, Go to your world and do us the favor of staying there " He says to Ethereal.