CHAPTER 13 : SOLAR FLARE

A YEAR AND A HALF AGO.

" You come to see me run everyday after school how sweet " Leo said as Ethereal was seated at the bleachers.

" I am your number one fan " Ethereal said smiling as they talked all evening.

" Leo let's go " a tall dark haired girl said as she was in her car.

" Who's she ? What about jenny ? " Ethereal asked,

" I broke up with Jenny and she is just a friend " Leo said as Ethereal was tongue tied.

" Come on and my friend can drive you home " Leo said taking Ethereal's hand.

" Where are you guys going ? " Ethereal asked,

" We are going to a party " Leo said as Ethereal told him to go as the girl in the car was insistently calling leo.

" You just  go " Ethereal told him as he took his hand back and was left behind and watched him leave and breathed as he was in space floating off as he could do the only thing he knows best and that's remember cause memories are all we have.

PRESENT DAY

" Astronomers are calling this the mother of all solar storm, as one is expected to hit today and cut off satellite activity, so everyone is advised to stay inside and not go outside " The news reporter said as the signal was lost.

" This is terrible " Blaire said as Argon turned off the television.

" we have to go take refuge in the command center " Argon said to them.

" What about Ethereal ? " Kira asked worriedly.

" Is he safe ? " Blaire too asked,

" We don't know where he is but he's not in danger, we are " Dina said to them as Terra clutched onto Argon.

" Let's go to the command center " blaire said as they went to their basement but the door wasn't opening.

" Shit the solar storm, cutting out the power " Argon shouted as their way in was closed.

" What do we do ? " Kira asked,

" Well we go grab our stuff and hide in here, it's safer " Dina explained.

Meanwhile next door Lex was looking out his bedroom window, watching his favorite family across the road and wondered where was Ethereal and why there was no activity going on there.

" We are going to Area 17, we will be safe there " Lionel said to Lex.

" What about Leo that piece of shit " Lex asked his father.

" He is on his way " he said laughing.

" There is a solar storm about to happen and he's on a plane coming here, I bet my money's worth he won't make it back.  " Lex said laughing.

" We told him no but he's flying here anyway am sure to see Ethereal and while he's to get here honey pack something " Lilian said walking into the room.

" He's insane " Lex said.

" He is flying with Tessa " Lilian said as she began packing for Lex.

" Your second in command Tessa wilson, mysterious always disappearing like for years and then back like nothing happened " Lex said.

" She is creepy, that I know but I trust her with you my children and even mu company but not you're father " Lilian said as Lionel laughed.

" I bet Leo will fuck her on the plane here cause he's going around fucking anything with legs " Lex said as his parents looked at him.