CHAPTER 23 : GRADUATION DAY

Ethereal's POV

Here I am.

Leo on top of me, like if someone told me this would be happening to me, I would have said shut up.

We were attacked and it's mostly my fault, I didn't listen to this fool.

We are currently under what it seems rubble and I don't even know how deep I just gained consciousnesses like now.

Whoever did this on graduation day, I will break them and put them back together before doing it again.

Now your probably wondering what am saying, let me take you early this morning at the graduation breakfast.

EARLIER THAT DAY.

" Graduation is finally here " kira whispered to Ethereal as he nods, " how do you feel ? " She asks.

" I feel ecstatic, but this also means I am so close to leaving " he tells her as they look out the school window seeing all the preparations going on.

" I can't see myself or life without you " she says to Ethereal as he smiles.

" The ways life's going you might as well see that hard reality, cause Kovax must be stopped and am going to be king like my father and his father and his father's father " Ethereal told her,

" What if I go with you " Kira suggested.

" You don't know the dangers that exist out there and what Kovax and his collective can do, I can't risk you going with me and getting hurt " Ethereal said to her.

" What about you ? " She asked,

" I can't get hurt, I am cosmic " Ethereal said to her with uncertainty for he too didn't know what could happen to him.

" How do you know your indestructible, Ethereal what if they can actually hurt you " she told him.

" Now let's do what we are here to do " Ethereal told her.

" Our graduation breakfast " Kira asked as Ethereal nods at her. " Exactly and am so hungry " he told her.

" Wait your always hungry like how many stomachs do you have ? " She asked,

" I have six, don't be fooled cause I look like you but I am not the same inside " he said as they both went to the hall to join the rest.

" Something is missing ? " One of the teachers said.

" A speech ?  " She thought as she asked Ethereal to say something to the class.

" Am so sorry ? I can't speak to everyone, maybe we should find someone else to speak " he said as Kira slapped the back of his head.

" Go speak, your going to be king ? " Kira said to him as she clapped and Blaire and the rest of the class graduating cheered.

Ethereal went in front of the entire class and he didn't know what to say cause back in Etha his father speeches were inspirational and he always
wanted that kind of confidence.

" I had a dream " Ethereal started as he watched everyone's attention fall on him.

" I had a dream and saw the future that awaits us in this room, like steel is forged through fire we have been made stronger,

We are prepared for what the future brings. Many challenges await but I have seen our enemies become our friends and with a heavy heart I saw the dearest of friends become terrible of enemies.

I saw my classmates grow and change and of course some of us never change, no matter what awaits us, terrible or wonderous, we will face it together,