CHAPTER 11 : GRAVITY

Everyone dreams of the power to flight and when it finally happens it doesn't last, cause gravity will take what you stole from it and there could only be a matter of seconds before you fall and hit the ground.

A MONTH LATER.

" I really miss you " Ethereal said as he was taking to Leo on his computer.

" I feel the same way " Leo said smiling.

" How about I come this weekend and spend time with you " Ethereal said as Leo face changed as he looked like he didn't like the idea.

" Ethereal I will be busy and am so exhausted " Leo said as he stopped taking as the door to his apartment was heard opening.

" Can we talk later " Leo said as Ethereal asked who was there.

" Just nobody see you later " he said as he hang up the video call leaving Ethereal sad and disappointed.

" That's what happened ? " Ethereal told Jade, Lex and Crow at school during lunch.

" He's obviously doing something he shouldn't be doing, that's why I say we fly there on my jet and go face the jerk " Jade said to Ethereal.

" Leo is honest and he wouldn't do anything to hurt me " Ethereal said to them confidently.

" If he hurts you, we will kick his ass " crow said as Lex was seated very close to Ethereal with his arm around Ethereal's shoulders.

" He's my brother and I can say he's very mysterious and always has been that way, once remember he disappeared an entire summer apparently he went to rehab " Lex told them as Ethereal didn't believe.

" That's a cold lie " Ethereal told lex.

" I am not lying Leo has got problems, big ones at that and he's not the saint you paint him out or think he is, that's why I don't want you with him " Lex said as Ethereal still didn't believe him.

Ethereal saw blaire, Kira and Lyra at table and went to talk to them.

" Look who decided to join us " Kira said sarcastically as Ethereal sat at their table.

" The new member of the cool kids and Lex's best friend " Blaire said as Ethereal didn't understand what was with all the hostility they had towards him.

" What did I do ? " Ethereal asked,

" This past month you have become what you hate and most and look at you and Jade talking like best friends " Kira said.

" We barely see you at home and we obviously know why cause you are just another copy of those jerks " Blaire said as they got up leaving Ethereal and Lyra at the table.

" Don't worry they will get over it or maybe not " Lyra said as Ethereal smiled looking at her.

" So how have you been ? " Ethereal asked,

" Now you talk to me weeks after not saying anything to me " Lyra asked as Ethereal wondered what was becoming of himself.

" I feel like I have ignored you guys and am sorry okay " Ethereal said as Lyra agreed that's when she got a text and got all excited.

" Flynn's back and he's outside the school. " Lyra said as she got up to go say hello to him and Ethereal went back to Lex's table.

Ethereal sat at his seat on the table and he found them discussing about prom and that's when he heard Lyra scream and left the cafeteria immediately.

" Flynn " Ethereal said as found him on the floor and went to check on him.

" Did I die and wake up in heaven " Flynn said opening his eyes to Ethereal.