CHAPTER 12 : PROM

" I know  throw myself off the heights that used to scare me, and now without fear everything is possible " Ethereal said as he was floating in space looking at Earth and the sun rise.

" That's enough for today shakespeare get you butt back down here " Argon said as Ethereal smiled as he looked at the sun and flew back.

" How was that ? " Ethereal asked as he landed on the ground.

" Incredible " Argon said hugging Ethereal.

" You were barely detectable cause you were going faster than anything on earth " Dina said as Blaire gave Ethereal water.

" I wanna fly " Terra said kicking a stone as they were out in the middle of the desert where no one or satellites could detect them.

" Was it difficult to breath in space. ? " Kira asked,

" Not really, I could breath just as I am now " Ethereal answered.

" Lets pack up and go home " Argon said as the left.

" Where did you all go to early in the morning " Lex asked himself as he saw them arriving back.

" Something is going on with them and I must know what it is " Lex said as he watched them from his window.

" I wanna fly to paris and surprise Leo, seeing he can't be here and prom is today " Ethereal said as they were having breakfast.

" I have a date to prom " Kira said as everyone looked at her.

" who is it ? " Ethereal asked,

" Crow " Kira said as everyone laughed.

" You can't be serious " Dina said to her.

" Yeah he's a flirt and a whore " Blaire said to Kira.

" I know but people can change, besides he hasn't suggested anything and he really likes me " Kira said as Ethereal was thinking to himself.

" What do you think Ethereal ? " Kira asked,

" People can change but there is always going to be alot of baggage attached with them like their past " Ethereal said as he continued eating.

" Then I want you to go touch him and read his mind " Kira said as Blaire laughed.

" You want Ethereal to touch crow ? " Argon asked as she answered with a cold yes.

" So I can learn his secrets and see if I should run or stay " Kira says looking at Ethereal.

" Sure I will probe his mind " Ethereal said as he heard a ringing in his ear.

" What is that ? " Terra asked looking around.

" You can hear that ? " Ethereal asked as everyone didn't know what was going on.

" What is it ? " Argon asked,

" I gave leo a frequency ring that only I can hear for emergency purposes " Ethereal said looking at Terra.

" She can hear my frequency, your stronger than you look kid " Ethereal said he bumped fists with her.

" I have to go to paris and check up on Leo and make sure he's okay, and to think I was to surprise him " Ethereal said as Dina told him to go as Argon was so proud of his daughter.

Ethereal flew all the way to paris and Leo's apartment and found the door opened and went inside in pure unknowing ness to save leo but all he heard were moans and followed them to the bedroom to find Leo having sex with some girl on the bed fully exposed, she was ridding the heck out of him.