CHAPTER 18 : LOCKED IN

It was a cold saturday morning and Ethereal was arriving at school much to his dismay.

" I can't believe am here on a Saturday " Blaire whined as Ethereal sat on the steps.

" It will be over soon " Kira said walking in as they three waited for the others to arrive.

Benjamin dropped Lyra off at school,

" I am so disappointed in you " he firmly stated as Lyra was annoyed.

" Can't you get me out of it ? " She asked,

" I will not use my power as the principle to save you from detention " Benjamin replied as Lyra got out.

" Wait you aren't coming ? " She asked her uncle.

" No am going on a hot date " benjamin told lyra as she didn't understand.

" Your not here for the Saturday detention, ? Then who is ? " She asked as she saw his car pull up and it was vice principle vernon.

" Shit " she gasped and benjamin drove off.

Lex and Jade arrived also at the same time before Crow arrived looking like a mess.

" What happened to you ? " Kira asked,

" My car wasn't working and I walked her but then I tripped and stepped on dog poop " he said as they felt sorry for him but vice principal vernon was laughing out loud.

" And now am here so I guess it got a whole worse " he said as they all groaned.

" To the library troublemakers " The vice principle said as he was holding a file that had their records as he read through them as they went to the library.

They all took seats as the vice principle looked at them with pure disgust.

" Do you know what I hate ? " He asked,

" Your life ? " jade asked,

" No you brats are what I hate, pouncing around the school with your young faces and parents money thinking your all that, but you are not and look at us now, welcome to your Saturday hell " he said as they all looked at him and started laughing.

" Dude calm the hell down " Crow suggested.

" I will make this the worst detention of your lives " he said,

" Can I get a discount on that worst detention ? " Jade asked,

" Your a smart mouth then how about another Saturday detention for you " vice principle vernon said as Jade rolled her eyes.

" Is that the best you can do, make me seat here another Saturday and rest, thanks " she said as he added another Saturday.

" No don't give me another Saturday am so scared " Jade said laughing as she was given two more Saturdays.

" Do you want another Saturday ? " The vice principle asked as Jade kept quiet they already were too much.

" YES " Blaire answered.

" Its official I have you till you graduate " vice principle vernon told her as she defended herself.

" She said yes not me " Jade pleaded as blaire smiled.

" yes she did, you get a Saturday as well " he said as Jade smiled.

" Now does anyone want more detention " he asked as they all were silent. " Yeah the cat got your tongue, the rules are no talking even those who breath loud will get detention " he said as Ethereal had a question.