CHAPTER 30 : END OF WORLDS

" It's time everyone knew the truth about Kovax, he   was born during a different time and back then the collective lived in peace and with yet so little, they had a king and he and his court favoured the rich and the poor could die " Tessa explained as the entire towns people hid under the towns hall which was also used as a tornado shelter.

" So what does rich and poor have to do with the invasion happening on our town ? " Lilian asked as everyone listened.

" Everything, Kovax was poor and he watched his mother die cause they couldn't get treatment and he had a miserable life and decided no more and he planned for years and he did it, he took control of his world and the rich were killed all of them " Tessa explained,

" He hates wealthy people ? " Lex asked,

" No, he seeks to make everyone equal no rich and no poor, he wants every world and people on it to be the same, he wants to end wars and that no one in the galaxy ever goes to bed hungry " Tessa told them.

" That not that bad ? " Blaire thinks out loud.

" It is, he will kill half of this worlds population to ensure it's resources cater for the remaining and that's just tip of the ice burg for how life will be " Tessa tells them.

" You used to be team Kovax, what changed ? " Argon asked,

" I don't know what exactly but my brother is probably one of those and I hope they can get free and kill him ending this " Tessa said to them.

" We still don't know about Leo, who is his mother ? " Lilian asked,

" A young girl from this world, taken and was made to conceive a child against her will by the sick animal, the physician. a cruel and twisted servant of kovax, he kidnaps women from planet he's about to conquer and makes them carry his child and they die giving birth and then he has the children sent to grow in their planet till they are older and he comes and finds them learned and fully party of the world he has come to conquer.

He transfers his  consciousness into them, adding more years to himself and leaning about the world he's about to take over and has collect knowledge of thousands of world " Tessa stopped as she could hear something.

" So your the head of the order of the eye ? " Lilian asked Benjamin.

" I am and you and your company are nearly endangered the world multiple times " Benjamin said to her.

" Not really " Lilian said him.

" You got it right cause I sabotaged you and made sure you were never close to anything " Benjamin said to her as she smiled.

" This is my fault " she realised as she looked around.

" everyone quiet, They found us " Tessa announced as she could hear them drawing near as Everyone was scared.

Back on the war world the physician had Ethereal sedated and unconscious but try as he will Ethereal was being protected by his power and nothing could be done to him.

" Why haven't you opened him up ? " Kovax asked,

" He's power is shielding him from my blades and rays, he's indestructible. it's quite remarkable " the physician explained to Kovax.

" Then we make him drop it, put him in a reality where we can manipulate him into putting his shields off " Kovax ordered.

" But that could take time " the physician told Kovax who smiled.

" We have all the time in the world " Kovax spoke calmly since everything was going his way before leaving to go see his son.

" You mother fucking pig, sack of shit " Leo insulted as he saw Kovax approach his cell.

" We have surrender ourselves to you and you still attack my home ? I will kill you Kovax " Leo speaks as Kovax laughs.

" I gave you my word and I will not attack the earth but you didn't say starfalls "

" Don't you dare "Leo shouts.

" Soon enough you will have roommates, well who ever is left alive from my on going attack on your precious town " Kovax then proceeds to show Leo what's happening in the town and the sight was terrible, destruction and death not everyone was hiding in the tornado shelter.

" You have me and Ethereal, why go after our town ? " Leo asks.

" Cause something doesn't add up, you two handed yourselves over to me easy and I know you have a plan " Kovax said to him as Leo didn't know what he was talking about.

" My physician is in there with Ethereal, we are going to open him up and I will need my body from you and I will fly down to earth and take it and the rest of the universe will follow soon " Kovax laughed at Leo.

The physician had Ethereal where he wanted.

" Open your eyes cosmic one " he called out as Ethereal open his eyes.

To Be Continued......