CHAPTER 8 : KOVAX THE DESTROYER

It was a week and Ethereal was in a comma, and not responsive to anything,

" Why isn't he waking up? " Kira asked.

" I don't know, everything is fine he just won't wake up," Dina said as she looked at Ethereal who was turning pale day by day.

" Why aren't we taking him to the hospital? " Terra asked,

" Because they would know Ethereal is not from here and he wouldn't be safe but here in the command center he's safe and I am taking good care of him, " Dina said as Terra held Ethereal's hand.

" Wake up big brother," she said as Ethereal didn't move.

" Brain patterns are going haywire," Argon said as he watched the machines.

" If only we could talk to him and tell him to wake up, " Blaire said as Argon and Dina smiled.

"You're a genius," Argon said.

" How exactly is Blaire a genius? " Kira asked confused as Blaire hit her with her shoulder.

" There is a device on the ship that can transfer one into another's consciousness, " Argon said as he and Dina got to work.

Blaire saw Leo at the front door on the monitor.

" I will go talk to him," she said as they all agreed and she went and opened the door for him.

" Leo, how is it going? " Blaire mumbled as she opened the door.

" Where Ethereal? " He asked.

" He's not home obviously " Blaire responded as Leo came in and look around and even went to Ethereal's room.

" Is he mad at me? " Leo asked as Blaire exhaled.

" no Ethereal isn't mad at you "

" Then why isn't he responding to my text or here when I come to see him 'cause it's been a week Blaire," he said as Blaire went silent.

" Don't worry you will see him soon " Blaire said as he saw Leo out the door and returned to the command center.

" Leo is heartbroken, we have to wake Ethereal up like now, " Blaire said as she found the machine ready.

" The mission is to find and pull him out, " Dina says.

" I will go, he listens to me and if not I will kick his ass," Kira said volunteering.

" Yes me too," Blaire said as got set up to chairs and Argon turned the machine on.

" It will take a minute," Dina said as they watched the machines monitor their brain waves.

" Well, this is strange. " Kira said as they were standing in a large white hall with memories playing all around them and glitching disrupting the normal flow.

" What's happening in here? " Blaire said as she looked all around and saw a memory of their first Christmas and something else it was Ethereal and Lex before it glitched and disappeared.

" Now how do we find him? " Kira asks as Blaire pointed at a white door.

" Okay let's go," Kira said smiling as they went opened the door.

" Here goes nothing "Blaire stated before they walked in.

" I can't believe today is the day, you become king, " king Orion said to Ethereal as everything was in black and white and he didn't seem to remember how he got there.

" you saved the realm and stopped Kovax, we couldn't be more proud of you, " Queen Mara said as she kissed Ethereal's cheek.

Ethereal was standing in front of a mirror with both his parents alive, and together with him, everything was perfect.