CHAPTER 16 : THE CRAWFORD'S

20 YEARS AGO.

The Crawford's were at the peak of world domination as their technology was everywhere, in phones and televisions basically anything that runs on power had passed through them.

Lilian Crawford wasn't impressed or contented as she wanted more.

" Sweetheart our empire is vastly grown, I design and you there is nothing you can't sell or market but now I want us to start a family " Lionel asked as Lilian was looking at him.

" I don't, we still have alot to do " she told him as their secretary came in.

" There is a woman here and she says she has to meet you urgently " the secretary said as Lilian allowed it and there was Tessa.

" I have come a long way just to meet you " she said as Lilian rolled her eyes.

" They all do, I should have allowed this " she said as she was about to call security.

" I am here to change your lives and make you gods on earth " she said as she showed them Kovax and what was coming to earth.

" Why did you show us that ? " Lionel asked,

" Because I choose you two, the most brilliant minds on earth to build Kovax a gateway " She said as Lilian looked at her.

" What do we get in return ? " She asked Tessa.

" Anything you want ? "

" You have a deal " Lionel answered for the both of them.

" What do we call you ? " Lilian asked,

" I am general and daughter of Kovax but that won't pass here on earth and I will be here for a while, so Tessa " she said smiling as she was was leaving when she stopped at the door turning around to ask one last thing.

" Do you two have kids ? "

Lilian and Lionel both looked at here baffled and surprised.

PRESENT DAY.

Ethereal woke up in a strange new bed as he looked around and heard noises coming from the bathroom.

" What's going on ? " He said as Lex came out with a towel around his waist.

" Morning beautiful, how did you sleep ?. " Lex asked as Ethereal remembered everything.

" Am fine, thanks for letting me stay the night " Ethereal said as he looked away from lex.

" Are you feeling shy ? "

" No just get dressed and decent ? " Ethereal said as Lex got closer.

" You have seen me naked before and on you " he said going closer as the bedroom door opened as Tessa walked in.

" Something sexy is about to go down " she said smirking as Lex rolled his eyes.

" This isn't your bedroom now get out " lex shouted as Ethereal looked at him shocked from the attitude he was conveying.

" Nothing was going down and lex don't be rude " Ethereal scolded.

" I like you and we haven't met " Tessa said looking at Ethereal.

" I don't believe we have " Ethereal said as Tessa was looking at him and what caught her sights was Ethereal's eyes.

" Ethereal she's Tessa and Tessa he's Ethereal " Lex introduced them to each other.

" Ethereal that's a unique name and sounds familiar " she said as Lex rolled his eyes.

" Ethereal and leo dated to which I didn't like but leo, he proved himself as a jerk " Lex explained as she knew something about Ethereal was not adding up.