CHAPTER 33 : LAST KNIGHT

A WEEK LATER.

The Town of Starfalls was still in mourning over the death of Dina and Argon held himself together like he did once ago when he lost his first wife who was expecting their baby.

They had searched for Ethereal and couldn't find him and thought he was gone too and nothing was same anymore, the world was new.

" This is insaine " Lyra said to her uncle as they had just laid Dina to rest at the cemetery.

" I know but such is life and we are flesh not titanium " he said to her as she turned and saw Lex leaving and went to speak with him.

" Lex I know we never talked or hang out but we have to join forces to find Ethereal " she said to him.

" We already did that and it didn't give us any results " Lex said to her.

" What exactly were you searching for ? " Lyra asked,

" He's energy signature "

" What if after he destroyed Kovax ship he was drained and looking for him is like looking for a dead battery, no leads " She said to him as he was taken aback by how smart she was.

" How do we find him and that's if there is something to find " Lex spoke as he looked at the graves and she touched his arm.

" He's Ethereal and I know he's alive and out there somewhere and we will find him " she said to him as they left together.

Kira's parents came to get her.

" No I won't leave " she said to her mother,

" Honey this place is not safe, Blaire's mother was killed and Ethereal has disappeared and is an alien " Her mother Sheila said to her as her father harry was packing her stuff as they were home at the Grayson's.

" This is my new family and I can't leave them and go with you two when you're always working and not have for me, that's why I wanted to come here cause here am loved and actually seen with the Grayson's, With Ethereal, Blaire, Terra, Aamon, Argon and Dina. this is where I belong " she said to them.

" Baby I didn't know you felt like that " Harry asked as he hugged her and apologized.

" Can I stay ? " Kira asked,

" Yes you can, cause if it means the world to you to be here then I respect it and won't stand in your way "Sheila said her as they had a family group hug.

Argon went into his bedroom and looked around and every corner he laid his eyes on he saw her and she was gone and Ethereal too, he was the one left, the last knight of Etha, cursed to live through everything as he watched his first love get killed and Ethereal's parents who were his best friends and now the love of his life and Ethereal who was the best thing to a son he ever had.

" I think am lost without you, am crushed " he whispered as Terra was standing at the door watching him as she too was silently cried.

" Come here sweetheart " he said to her as she ran and hugged him.

" I don't want you to be sad cause then I will be sad " she said to her father as he agreed.

" Let's pinkie promise not to be sad even if we are feeling really bad cause we are brave warriors " he said to her as she looked at the door and Argon knew what she meant and they went to Blaire room.

" We came to cheer you up like Terra cheered me " Argon said as Blaire was crying and he hugged her.

" Your the best gift your mother ever gave me and I will cherish and protect you two " He said to them.