BEING HUMAN TRILOGY ✓

was the year 2020 the world had stood still for the first time and I was home and extremely bored since there was no classes everything was online.

There was alot of extra time, I was done with my first trilogy, " The BLOOD TRILOGY " and I had written 3 books for it and a revised one consisting of all three "Witches Blood " and I wanted to do something bigger and better and I meditated and reflected on two things.

1. What happening around me, Alot of craziness and everyone wanted to leave earth.

2. I wanted adventure since being stuck in the house for months was a nightmare.

There is how the being human trilogy was born and it began and just kept growing from those two ideas now into multiple book with an amazing reception from you guys.

My silent readers and vocal readers who vote and just support me however you can.

I devoted so much time and effort to this universe and seeing it all come together and in place, It's so incredible.

I know your wondering what is this ?

Well it's a map a guide to this crazy universe I have created and it highlights everything about this universe and the tiny things you might have not noticed.

Five books, each a story of their own and yet in the same universe and entwined together and affecting each other like dominos.

Am excited to share my input and explain everything and most importantly how this entire universe came to be.

Official Book Cover.

Now available to read here on Wattpad