CHAPTER 39 : SO IT ENDS

" I never really walked on the streets of Etha " Ethereal said to Aamon as they dressed in robes walking through the streets of the capital of Etha and he saw a group of kids play and a boy fell.

" Are you okay ? " Ethereal asked as he helped him up and he winced in pain and Ethereal saw his knee was bruised.

" Let's fix that " Ethereal said as he put his hand over the bruise and healed it shocking the boy and Aamon as they heard a loud commotion happening and he went and found guards attacking an old couple.

" Leave them alone " Ethereal told the guards who laughed.

" We take orders from no one, especially now Kovax is gone " One of the guards said as they surrounded Ethereal.

" I am your king " Ethereal said to the guards as light radiated from him and he turned around to see the people looking at him and he took to the sky and everyone saw him.

" He's back " whispers all over began spreading.

" People of Etha, King Orion and Queen Mara son has returned and not only has he destroy Kovax and saved the entire galaxy, he's a celestial being " Aamon said as Ethereal flew to the ground smiling and everyone began to bow.

" Apologize your majesty " the guards said as they bowed and Ethereal saw the old couple bow and he stopped them.

" Get up " Ethereal said as he was helping people up.

" Take me home " Ethereal said to Aamon as they walked to the castle as the people followed behind and when they arrived he found statues of his mother and father.

" We made this as a tribute for them " Aamon whispered behind Ethereal.

" It's wonderful " Ethereal said looking at the tribute but something was missing and he placed his hand on the ground and imagined everything that was beautiful and green and opened his eyes to find everyone in amazement.

" A little something from earth " Ethereal said as he looked around at the trees, grass and roses.

" Torbin " Aamon called out.

" Your back " Torbin called out as he noticed the tribute hall and the people and Ethereal.

" I present to you Ethereal " Aamon introduced as Ethereal had never conversed with Torbin.

" Your kingship " he said taking a bow.

" Get up " Ethereal said to him and helped him up and their faces almost touched.

" Let's go inside " Ethereal said as they went inside.

" We heard Kovax was dead and his awful weapon the war world was destroyed we knew it was you, the cosmic one and we took back our world back " Torbin explained.

" Very good and I want this world to be safe and the rest of the up universe by helping the people take back their worlds and rebuild " Ethereal explained.

" That's really good but I want to send a message to my parents in Ethros " Aamon asked,

" There is a transmitter in the main hall " Torbin said to him and Aamon left immediately.

" How is my twin brother ? " Torbin asked.

" He's good, he married and has two daughters " Ethereal told him.

" That's nice " Torbin answered as Ethereal watched him.

" He got slow and I kick his ass everyday during training " Ethereal said as he talked with Torbin and realised as much as they looked alike Argon and Torbin were different and that was a good thing.