CHAPTER 28 : INVASION

The invasion was finally here and no one was going to be safe, Lex looked out the window to see what was happening next door.

" What are you doing ? " Jade asked,

" Nothing " he answered.

" My father and future step mom, we are going to go hide at our private underwater island " Jade said as Lex laughed.

" Well not everyone will be safe, we are all powerless and weak to stop this Kovax guy " Lex told her,

" Is he really bad " jade asked,

" He's the worst, ruthless and cold " Tessa said as she was the door and walked in and went by the window and pointed out.

" You see that over there, it's was a world beautiful and a wonder to live on until Kovax with his sick science, he put am engine inside a living world, something beautiful, you see there nothing more dangerous than a man who wants to save the universe " she said to them.

" Wait he wants to save the universe ? " Jade asked,

" Yes and that's by getting Ethereal's power, he would be a one man army and he could conquer every universe and bring his order to each one cause he's special and has a way of seeing things and he thinks there is a way of order to the universe by killing half of it's population " Tessa says to them as she leaves.

" Well he's crazy and we gotta go Lex " jade told him as he agreed.

The town bell rang which only rang during a criss of high proportion, A town meeting at the town hall to discuss what will be the safest way to protect themselves.

Ethereal sat as he looked around and saw literally everyone in a weird panic mode that he too had seen days before Kovax took his home world.

" The information we are have gathered and not yet Available to the press, is that what is coming is a war world and they seek to enslave us " Lilian told the town as Ethereal saw Lex who kept his eyes glued too his mother.

" Something is happening " a commotion from a group of kids aroused everyone.

" It's him, he's transmitting to every device on the planet " Argon whispered to Dina as they took out their phone to listen in.

" People of earth I am Kovax, and your time has come to fall into the fold, you are not alone in the universe and I am here to save you all before you destroy yourselves, I also come for my son and the prince of Etha he pretends to be human just like you all but is opposite. I will arrive soon and I expect a surrender from your world leaders, my son and the prince of Etha and no one gets hurt and your cities will not burn  "Kovax spoke in a dreadful and menacing voice and the world was in panic.

All the world leaders put aside their differences and met to discuss the way forward and avoid the upcoming bloodshed but it was impossible since no one knew who Kovax son and the prince were.

" We have to leave town " One lady spoke out.

" Were will you go too ? " Another man asked,

" The aliens are coming to probe our asses " an old lady screamed.

" I know this all sounds like a high fantasy book but it's not and we have to calm down and think about this town and how we will be safe " Lilian tried to talk sense but the people refused and remained in their state of panic.

" Who is that prince and his son ? And will they give themselves up for us " A man asked as Ethereal listened to everyone in the room and he could feel the fear and hopelessness.

He looked around and he knew it was time and couldn't hide anymore and the people of the town would hate him like Lyra did and he was ready to face it all and give them a little bit of hope.

Ethereal walked up to the stage and took the microphone from Lilian.

" I got something to say " Ethereal announced as everyone was too busy to notice him.

" I said I have something to say " Ethereal spoke but this time whistled at a high frequency note making everyone look towards him.

" Your probably wondering what am doing up here, am up here to tell you all that am not from earth am from another world " Ethereal revealed as gasps were heard.

" Shit " Argon cursed as he was about to go stop Ethereal but Dina stopped him and Lyra and everyone listened.

" He arrived on my planet ten years ago and he killed my parents the king and queen of Etha, we fled me and my guardian Argon and we clash landed here the day meteors fell on starfalls " Ethereal told them.

" We don't have the time for lies Ethereal " One lady said.

" If your an alien then show us your six eyes ? " He asked,

" I don't have six eyes or an alien form " Ethereal explained to them.

" Then keep quiet kid " one man spoke as Ethereal didn't know what to do but show them.

" Follow me outside for proof " Ethereal said to them as he went outside.

" What is he going to do ? " Lionel asked as Leo smiled running out as Lilian followed with Lex and Jade.

They were outside as Ethereal looked and saw everyone was out and the town press had their cameras pointed at him and he breathed in.

" Here goes nothing " he said to himself as he jumped and left the ground and flew up watching the towns people look up at him and he started to light up and became too bright, everyone hid their eyes from the immense light radiating from Ethereal, and in a second it was over and the sky was not cloudy anymore or day it was like people were looking into another world.

Ethereal came down and towns people cheered to Ethereal surprise and everyone was coming up to him touching him.

" What happened now ? " Benjamin asked,

" Starfalls is my home just like Etha is " Ethereal pointed up at the alien sky.

" I didn't fight for my birth home and I sure as hell won't let anything happen to this one " Ethereal spoke to the town as the broadcast had gone viral and was all over the world.

" Your not alone, I will help you stop that mad man  " Leo said to Ethereal as he extended his hand Ethereal took it and Leo raised their hands up and the entire town cheered as Lex didn't like it and Jade notice as they stood in the crowd, but the town and world had some hope.

Kovax on the mother world watch the broadcast as he smiled before turning to his commander.

" Invasion begins now " he ordered his armada got ready, a whole world filled with soldiers all collectives to fight for Kovax and win his war.

To be continued......