CHAPTER 7 : MR ROMEO

" So is everything ready for tonight? " Lex asked as Jade laughed hard.

" Yes I already sent a message of tonight's dinner to Jenny and she said she will come to help you shake the lovebirds, " Jade said as Lex smiled.

" This dinner is going to be unforgettable in the history of dinners in this crazy family," lex said as he watched his older brother Leo coordinate the house staff getting ready for their parent's arrival.

ETHEREAL'S POV

" How hard can it be, like we have had dinner before, " I say to my nosy family as they were all driving me insane.

" You will be fine but don't look at Lilian Crawford in the eyes and probably keep your distance not to read anyone's minds considering the occasion and from what you told us this might be a powerful ability," Dina said to me as I smiled.

" I will be okay, " I assure her as we hear the doorbell ring.

" I will go get that, " Blaire says as she goes to open the door.

" Who was that? " Kira asks as we see Blaire and Lex walk in.

" I came to pick you up," he said smiling at me as I looked away.

" We live on the same street, your just next door " I explain as he just smiles.

" Well tell that to my brother he insisted and besides he wouldn't trust you with anyone besides me of course, " Lex said looking dashing in his black suit.

" Let's go, " I say to him.

The quicker we get there the quicker this night can end and we can all return to our normal lives, I keep repeating.

" Hey, are you nervous? " Lex asks as we walk over to his house.

" No, why should I? " I answer.

" My parents are always hard on Leo's dates, everyone he's ever dated our parents didn't approve and Leo would leave them cause he is a good son and he does what they tell him, " Lex says as we arrive at the front door and walk in and now am officially nervous.

" Ethereal," Leo says as he comes and hugs me.

" My parents just arrived and they are so excited to see you," Leo said as he took me to the living room there they were the most powerful couple on earth Lilian and Lionel Crawford.

" Mr. and Mrs. Crawford nice to see you again, " I say mastering the courage as I go in to say hello.

" Ethereal you know better than to use formalities with me, " Lilian says as she hugs me followed by Mr. Crawford.

" When we heard you and Leo were dating we thought our son has great taste," Mr. Crawford said as he rubbed Leo's head.

" Ethereal you have always been brilliant, you take after Dina even without DNA," Lilian said I couldn't help but smile as we went to the dining room.

" So how was Metro city? " I ask trying to change the subject beside me cause I was embarrassed.

" Work, work, and more work," Lilian said as we all sat down.

" When we heard what had happened here at Area 17, we immediately took care of everything in metro city and came back and now we will be here more often," Lionel says as we hear the doorbell.

" Were we expecting anyone else? " I ask as the one who walks in shocks us all.

" Jenny? " Leo says as he gasps.

" No one's eating yet? fabulous " she said barging,

Jenny always hated me and made fun of me alot while she dated Leo what did he ever see in her cause she has ice water in her veins?