Chapter Forty-six - The Balfours

Greta Balfour POV

Greta Balfour POV

It's been three long months since Marie ran away. I feel so guilty for what happened... Maybe if I told her myself, nothing would've happened... I was so scared, I am so scared.

My girl, my daughter... She's out there, somewhere... I need to know if she's okay.

Sirius's house is not safe anymore, you-know-who discovered we were there. Now, we are staying at our house and it hurts to be here. I go every day to Marie's room, I see her things, her drawings, her books, her clothes, my girl is far away from me.

I feel a hand on my shoulder, I look at the person behind me, Louis.

"I miss her too, mum." he says and I smile, as painful as it is.

"Do you thing she will ever come back?"

"I do. I am sure of it. She loves you." he says and I hug my older son.

I hear the doorbell ring, me and Elijah go open the door carefully. We take our wands out and open the door. Thankfully, it was just Hermione, Ron and Harry.

"I've been so worried for you three! Come in!" I say and side hug Ron.

"Do you want to eat something?" I ask them and Ron answers making me laugh, "Please! I'm so hungry", we all laugh and go to the kitchen table.

"So... We just came from Gringotts. We stole the Horcrux, only two left." Harry says.

"Do you have any idea of where it is? The next Horcrux?" Elijah asks as I am serving the table with snacks.

"Harry says it is in Hogwarts, something to do with the Ravenclaw house." Hermione tells us.

"We have to warn the order if you are going to Hogwarts... Snape is in control of it, we need to take it back." Ron says and I complete, "You can not just show up there, I think I have a plan."

"What would the plan be?" Elijah asks.

"Dumbledore's brother. He can help them to get there." I say

"Good idea, I can take them there." Louis suggests and I agree.

"Louis takes the three to Mr. Dumbledore's and we reunite the order to go to Hogwarts." Elijah mumbles and then asks, "Do you think that will work?"

"I do. But we have to act fast, when the death eaters know that we are there, they will attack and they have more allies than we do, they are much more prepared. We need to act smart and think quickly, we can not waste time." I say and they all agree.

We finish eating and they start to get ready to leave.

"Mrs. Balfour? Can I talk to you?" Hermione asks and we sit in the living room by ourselves.

"Marie is okay." she says and I sigh in relief, "The dark lord found her and Draco... She... She was forced to get a Dark Mark." she says and I feel my eyes getting watery and heavy.

"Oh my God... I can't believe it." I say and Hermione comforts me.

"I don't know how it happened but I know she is still on our side. We were captured by Snatchers and they took us to the Malfoy Manor. She was there and she helped us out." She clarifies and I feel so proud of Marie, she always wanted to fight, she always wanted to help, now I see that she was capable of it. I should've just let her do what she wanted to do.

"I feel so guilty, Mione. I should have allowed her to help when she wanted to, I've always been so overprotective..."

"Mrs. Balfour, you didn't do anything wrong. You just wanted to protect her and I would do the same if I were you!" she says and hugs me.

"We need to go, Mione." Ron enters the room and we all say goodbye.