Chapter Sixteen - Just a boy

This chapter will start with the last part of the chapter fourteen. Things that happened in the last episode are happening simultaneously.

Scarlett, xo🖤

Marie POV

"Sometimes I hate you." Draco whispers looking at me.

"Do you?" I say really close to his face.

"I don't know." he says quietly

I see his face getting closer and my eyes start to close

I see his face getting closer and my eyes start to close. I feel his soft lips brushing my mouth lightly, I felt his breath and it gave me shivers. He pulls me closer into a warm kiss. I couldn't get enough of him, everything about him. I know we shouldn't do this but I couldn't help myself. I think I'm in love with Draco Malfoy.

His lips were burning hot, they tasted bittersweet, sweet when they were touching me but they had a bitter after taste, I needed it more and more.

He kissed me passionately and I could feel the pain he felt. It was desperate, it was strong.

His hand was holding my neck and I could feel the cold silver ring that he always wore on his ring finger.

He struggled to keep his breath and so did I, I felt his other hand running down my waist.

Draco stopped the kiss and kept his face close to mine, our noses were touching but our mouths were separated.

I opened my eyes and saw his, really close, grey and as deep as the ocean.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't resist." he said with a raspy voice.

"Don't be." I answer shortly.

What now? I didn't know. It felt like it would last forever. What are we after this kiss?

He painfully moved away. He looked at the sky, it was already dark blue and the stars would shine bright like small crystals in the sky, illuminated by a full moon.

"Draco..." I mumble and he looks at me

"Marie." he answered

"I wanna be yours" I say out of impulse

He looked at me and his expression was rather sad.

"You can't, you're supposed to be with someone else, a good person." he muttered looking away from my eyes.

"What if I don't want someone else?"

He stayed silent.

"Draco, look at me." I say almost crying "look at me!" I say as I grab his face and his eyes were as shiny as the stars, as wet as the rain, he was crying, he was vulnerable.

"Do you feel what I feel?" I ask him and his expressions were shaky and unstable.

"Do you?" I asked letting go of his face.

"Yes. That's why I hate you." he lets out and looks down at his shoes.

Draco. He is just a boy. A boy that never learned how to love. A boy that worn a mask to hide his vulnerability. A boy who plays a part in his family play.

He had raging feelings inside of him, he just needed to let them go.

I grab his hand, intertwining our fingers, they were cold.

There we stayed, looking out for nothing. Facing the cold breeze and embracing the dark aura of the manor.

"Are you cold?" he asked

"A bit"

"Let's head back inside." he said and smiled.

We entered the manor again and he guided me to a living room. I sat down in the dark green chaise long. He went to a table next to the huge bookshelves and poured him some liquor.

"You want some?" he asked.

"No, thanks."

"Come on, don't be a pussy." he hissed smirking.

"Mr. Malfoy is back to normal, huh?"

He sat down in an armchair next to me and tapped his lap, "Come here!"

"You want me to sit on your lap?" I ask shyly

"Yes, are you stupid?" he asked and I rolled my eyes

I walk towards him and sit on his lap, he took a sip of his drink and said "I want to feel you close to me."

I blushed and buried my face on his chest, "No need to hide, love. I know you like to sit on my lap." he said

"Malfoy! Stop it!" I said and slapped his face lightly.

He kept making fun of me.

I left his lap and laid down on the sofa.

"Are you tired?" he asked me

"Yes, a lot."

He got up and I felt him picking me up.

"Noooo, Dracooo" I scream

"Shhh, be quiet. I'll put you to sleep." he said really close to my face and I could smell the alcohol in his breath.

He carries me to his room and throws me in bed, he jumped next to me and hugged me.

I am cuddling with Draco Malfoy. Wow, life's crazy. But I don't regret it, not even a little.

I feel my eyes getting heavy and I fall asleep.