Chapter Thirty-two - The Truth

Marie POV

Marie POV

I wake up feeling my head aching. I get up and everything is spinning, I walk towards the door and collide with it. Suddenly, I feel someone opening it, it was Harry.

"Are you okay, honey?" he asks and tries to hug me but I move and start to walk towards the stairs.

"Are you seriously going to ignore me, Marie?" Harry asks looking at me

I look back and answer, "I'm not feeling it today, Harry, I'm sorry. Catch up with you later." I say and go down the stairs careful not to fall.

I go to the kitchen, sit down and drink some water. My head feels slightly better and my dizziness stops.

"You've been practicing pretty advanced magic these days, that might be why you're feeling this way, you should take a break." I hear a familiar voice saying, when I look up I see Lupin at the door looking at me.

"I know, I need a break! From everything, really!"

I talked a little bit with Lupin and went back to my room. I spent the afternoon sleeping until someone woke me up.

"Love, wake up..." I hear Harry's voice mumbling

I groan and say, "Let me sleep."

"I need to talk to you."

"Stop..."

Harry keeps trying to talk to me and I do, but I am pissed off.

"What do you want, Harry?"

"I just wanted to ask why are you so distant these days?"

" I know... I'm sorry, it's just..."

"What, Marie? What is it? Tell me the truth."

"I don't know how to say this, Harry..."

"TELL ME"

"Don't talk like this to me, Harry."

"FUCKING SAY IT"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY? That I am in love with someone else? I fucking made a mistake!"

"What?" Harry asks lowering his voice, I could see the tears in his big blue eyes.

"I'm sorry-"

"Why would you do this? Why would you play with my feelings like that?"

"I didn't mean to-"

"You didn't mean to? You didn't realize you were pretending to love me?" he asked, he was so mad

"I thought I could get over him-"

"Him, who?" he asks with tears in his eyes

"Draco..." I answer and I feel a warm tear leaving my eye

"What?! Malfoy?!" he asked with a disgusted look on his face

I don't answer, I just feel the sadness washing over me all over again.

"You are so stupid, Marie Balfour, so so so stupid." he says and leaves.

I feel so guilty. Harry is my friend, I can't believe I hurt him this way. I used him.

--

Two hours later...

It was dinnertime and I was ashamed to go downstairs after what I did to Harry.

"Come! You have to eat!" Morgana told me

"I am going, Morgs, don't worry."

I go downstairs and sit at the table.

Everyone starts eating and my mother asks, "Harry! Marie! I think you guys should go see-"

"No need to, Mrs. Balfour. We broke up."

"What?" my father asks, everyone was surprised.

"Did you know, Mr. Balfour? That Marie has been getting really close to Draco Malfoy?" Harry says

I can't believe he did this! I kind of deserve it but this is going to make my life a living hell!

Everyone, except Morgana and Hermione, was shocked.

"What?!" My dad asks, he looked very angry

"Marie, is this true?" Louis asks

I feel my breath getting heavy and my body shivering from head to toe.

"It is! Isn't it, Marie?" Harry says, he was also very angry at me

Everyone was looking at me with a confused look.

"I wouldn't be surprised. Marie... This girl... She is a disappointment! A Slytherin! I could see her being a death eater, honestly!" my father says, he was furious.

"Honey, stop it!" my mother says holding him but he pushed her back.

I get up, he was sitting at the end of the table and I was at the other end looking at him. I felt tears in my eyes, but an angry expression took my face.

"Shut up! Keep my name out of your mouth!" I say and he interrupts

"I am telling the truth-" he tries to continue but I scream, "You have no right to tell anything! You are not even my real dad!" I said out of impulse, everyone was confused, except for mum, dad and Harry.

"WHO TOLD YOU?" my dad comes rushing towards me and my mother holds him back.

What did I do?

"Darling, calm down." my mother tries to make him stop

"To your room! NOW!" my father screams, he was FURIOUS.

I go to my room and I hear the chattering downstairs.

"What are you even talking about?" Molly asks

"I am done with her, I can't stand her anymore!" my father says

"Honey, don't say this, please." my mom tries to talk to him

"It's your fault! If you didn't sleep with that bastard, we would not have to deal with her!"

"Mum! Dad! What are you talking about?" Louis tries to ask

"Honey... Now is not the time... Wait until your father is calm and we will talk-" my mum was saying but got interrupted by my dad

"She is not my daughter! She is right! She is his daughter, she is Voldemort's daughter!" he screams, my dad was so out of himself.

Everyone started talking at the same time, "Is that true?" I hear Hermione asking.

I lost everyone, every and each one of them. I have to write him.