Chapter Eleven - The Cat

I wake up, I'm surprised that I was able to sleep in such a situation, but I was really tired

I wake up, I'm surprised that I was able to sleep in such a situation, but I was really tired. When I get up I look around and everything is silent, I'm starving.

I hear footsteps on the stairs and it makes me nervous, I look at the legs approaching, it is Draco.

"Are you hungry?" he asks.

"No, no. I haven't eaten since yesterday's afternoon, I'm not hungry, not even a bit." I say sarcastically and he looks mad at me.

"Cut the act, princess. I'll bring you food." he says pissed off

"Don't call me that, you verm!" I say

"I call you what I want, you are in my control." he tells me, he looked very mad.

"I'll never be in someone else's control, especially you, arsehole!" I say

"We'll see." and then leaves.

At this point, I don't even know if he will bring me food or just let me starve to death. I grab a rock that I found on the floor and start to draw on the walls, it was a great distraction, I like to draw.

All of a sudden, I see a small elf appearing in front of me, holding a tray of food.

"Master, sent you food." the elf said.

"Thank you!" I responded and the elf looked confused. I hate the way elves are treated, I don't agree with their slavery and I always try to be nice to them, sadly, some of them even get offended by it, they are so used to the mistreatment.

The elf left and I started to eat, I didn't expect the food to be good, but it actually was. I finish eating and keep on drawing on the walls.

Draco POV

I sent some food for the girl, she annoyed me a lot but at the same time, I wanted to go down there and see her again. It's weird.

I decide to go down there. I leave my room and go in the direction of the cellar.

I stand at the door and she doesn't notice, she was drawing on the walls, my dad would kill her if he saw this, but I thought it was- cute? I let out a little chuckle.

When she notices me there she turns around ashamed. She was beautiful. I mean not like beautiful- what am I even saying?

"What are you doing down here?" she asks

"Just passing by." I answered and she gave me a strange look.

"What are you drawing?" I ask her

"It's none of your business." she tells me, what a stubborn girl.

"It kind of is. You're drawing in the walls of my house, at least let me know what it is." I respond to her sitting next to the bars that separated the stairs and the room she was placed in.