Chapter Eighteen - Back to Grimmauld Place

I wake up in the living room, I am again in the house of black

I wake up in the living room, I am again in the house of black. I can't believe it! They were able to save me! I am so happy that everyone is okay. Jinx was there too, he sent her here.

I get up and I see three unexpected people there, Morgana, Edward, and Owen.

"Guys! What are you doing here?!" I ask smiling

"We came to rescue you! We went through your mail and discovered that Snape lied about where you were! So we came here and we were able to find you!" Owen explained

We chatted for a little bit and the boys left to play board games with my brother, Louis.

It was just me and Morgana.

"How are you feeling, Marie?" Hermione asked entering the room and joined us.

"Better. A bit confused still." I answered shyly, I didn't want to talk about everything, especially what involved Malfoy.

"Tell us what happened! It's just us!" Morgana told me sweetly.

"Okay... Some things did happen but please don't tell anyone, my dad would be furious."

Hermione sat next to me, looked at me and told me to tell them.

"I was going back to the common room and someone grabbed me, they made me sleep with some kind of spell. I woke up in a kind of cage, it was horrible! I started to shout for help and a blond man came, he said the dark lord personally asked him to kidnap me..."

"Lucius..." Hermione mumbled

"What did the dark lord want from you?"Morgana asked me

"Wait... We will get to that part"

"Oh, Merlin!" Hermione said laughing and rolling her eyes

"She loves getting into trouble." Morgana said

"Let me speak! Anyways, so... Later that night Malfoy went there and we talked. The other days were a little better, Malfoy would feed me and he brought Jinx so she would not starve to death in my dorm."

"I can't believe she was friends with her kidnapper." Hermione told Morgana and they started to laugh.

"Shut up, guys! I hate him! We weren't friends!" I hissed at them.

"Keep telling the story! It's interesting!" Morgana said

"So, Malfoy's parents had to leave for some reason and Draco let me out so I could keep him company. After that Voldemort went to the-"

"What happened when you were alone with Draco?" Hermione asked.

"Nothing really." I said trying to change the subject.

"Tell us about the nothing then!" Morgan joked and I blushed.

"Seriously, Marie! Tell us!" Hermione demanded.

"It's nothing that interesting, I swear!" I said

"You know I've been practicing Occlumancy! If you don't tell us, it's going to be the hard way!" Hermione said laughing

"Of course you are, Hermione." I said sarcastically

"But, please, tell us!" Morgana asked me

"Okay, okay... We walked through the garden and we talked a lot and..."

"And?..." Hermione asked impatiently.

"We kissed."

"WHAT? Marie!!! Are you crazy?! You kissed Malfoy?!" Hermione shouted at me

"Shhh, you are being quite loud..." I said and she looked pissed off.

"He is a fucking pureblood supremacist, death eater and sly-" Hermione started but stopped

"Were you going to say Slytherin, Hermione?" I asked giving her a dirty look

"No-" she tried to explain herself

"You know I love you but I won't hesitate-" I was interrupted by Morgana, "Are you guys really fighting after we could've been all killed?" she asked laughing

"I'm sorry, Marie... But it was just a kiss right?" Hermione asked.

"Yeah, yeah... Just a kiss..." I mumbled and sad memories rushed through my head. I understand her being sad that me and Draco had 'something'. He treated her like shit in school, I shouldn't expect other reaction... But... I have to admit... I am in love with him. I came back here but my mind is still with him, even after what he did to me. If the order didn't arrive there soon enough, would he have killed me? I don't know. I just know that I need to get over him, as soon as possible.

I finished telling them the story, I didn't mention the rest about sleeping in the same bed as Malfoy and all but I did explain why Voldemort wanted me there, 'Either you become a deatheater or you die.' I remember his words. Why would he want me to be a deatheater, I know I am a talented witch but I don't see a reason why they would possibly want me to join them.

After telling them about everything, I went up to the room where I would stay and I went back to sleep.

My eyes get heavy... And suddenly... I'm not in the same bedroom anymore...

I was at the manor once again, I walked the corridors looking for him. "Draco!" I called.

I started to listen to a piano playing, it was beautiful. I started to follow the sound. The song was louder and louder and then I heard where it was coming from. I opened the door slowly, making no sound.

I see the big black piano, Draco was playing this beautiful nostalgic song. I stood there. Watching.

He stopped playing and looked at me, "Where were you?" he asked.

He looked beautiful, but full of rage.

I tried to speak but I couldn't.

"Where were you?" he proceeded to ask

I don't know why but not a single word was able to leave my mouth, I felt trapped

"If you keep ignoring me, I will give you a reason not to speak." Malfoy said.

I felt like I wanted to tell him something but I couldn't, I didn't even know what it was.

"Where are you? Are you with your mudblood mother now?" he said and I felt my blood starting to boil but I couldn't say anything.

I don't understand, what is happening?

"Did you miss me, darling?" he said sarcastically getting closer.

I felt the walls tightening up and my breath wasn't steady anymore. When he was inches from my face I could finally say something, "What am I to you?"

I suddenly feel the urge to jump and open my eyes, I'm in my room.

My head is full of bullshit! I need to forget him and stop this nonsense.