Chapter Fourteen - Love and Hate

Draco POV

Draco POV

I wake up and remember about that mission that I should be going on today. I do as my mum told me, I lay on my bed and make my best fake sick face.

I hear the door opening fast and see my blond-haired father entering the room.

"Draco, what are you doing? You should be ready!" he hissed

"Sorry, Dad. I'm feeling a little sick." I try to convince him coughing and speaking in a lower tone.

"Are you okay, dear?" my mum enters and rushes to me.

"My head hurts." I said.

"You're a little hot." she says putting her hand on my forehead.

"I think I have a fever." I tell him

My father looks at me with disapproval, "Draco, you are nineteen! You can get over a little fever."

"I can't! I am dying!" I say dramatically

My mum was holding her laugh and my father looked very pissed off.

"If you are feeling that bad, stay here and I'll go in your place, okay?" my mother suggested

"Okay, whatever. Just pack your things, Narcissa." he said and then exited my bedroom.

When he leaves, me and mum gave each other a high-five.

She left to pack her bags and I was happy to be able to get rid of this mission.

After some time, she comes to my room and says goodbye. Now that she's already gone, I feel very selfish. What if she dies or gets hurt in this. It's all going to be my fault. I put my own mother into this, if something happens to her, it should've been me.

I feel tears forming in my eyes. I put her into this, just because I'm a coward. I was hopeless. I just wanted to bring my mother back here. Right now.

I was lost in my thoughts until I heard a familiar voice screaming, "Hey! People in this house! You forgot to feed me!"

Marie. She's repulsive, I can't explain. She doesn't get intimidated by anything I do. She's so confident and overbearing. I hate her.

I grab Jinx and go down the stairs to walk to the cellar. When I get there, she looked at me and smirked.

"Hello, dickhead" she said

"Fuck off." he said

I sit by the door and pet Jinx.

"Hm, anyway, so... Are you gonna give me food or.." she says laughing

"Maybe." I said looking at Jinx

I get up, go to the kitchen and ask the elf to prepare her something.