Chapter Seven - The room of requirement

Herbology, I fucking hate herbology

Herbology, I fucking hate herbology. At least Morgana was in my class, but she gets too excited in Herbology.

I wanted to tell her about everything that's happening but I was scared to.

The class is finally over and I decide to talk to her.

"Hey! Pst! Morgana!" I whisper.

"What?" she says holding a plant.

"Come meet me in the Astronomy tower, I need to talk to you!" I told her and left.

I grab an apple and head to the astronomy tower, when I get there I look at the view and start eating.

Everything is so crazy lately, I wish I could go back to three years ago when everything was normal.

"Hey, Marie" Morgana said and smiled.

"I need to tell you about some stuff that has been happening lately." I say and we sit on the ground.

"So... You're gonna think I'm crazy but please just listen! I really need to talk to someone." I told her

"Who am I to judge?" she said smiling, big Hufflepuff move.

"Well, I went to the Diagon Alley the other day and I... Maybe, just maybe, went to Knockturn Alley-" she interrupts me "Knockturn Alley??!!! Are you mad?!!"

"Just hear me out!" I said as I laugh and then continued "So, an old man tried to kill me and then a guy saved me and then I discovered that this guy is actually Draco Malfoy and-"

"Oh so you meet a death eater and talk about it as if it is no big deal, you are mad!" she said.

"wHo Am I tO jUdGe?!" I imitated her

"Go on, I'm curious" she said

"I had dreams about him twice, one of them before meeting him and the other day after I woke up, I felt really weird, you know... I kind of missed him? I can't explain it."

"Oh, great! You like a death eater!" she mocked me

"Of course I don't, let me finish-"

"And there's more?!" she asked

"Shut up and listen! So the other day I went for a walk and on the seventh floor I saw an unusual door, I didn't remember about it, so I decided to enter it. The place was huge and had a lot of things, it was a mess! And then I saw a cabinet and it intrigued me, I opened it and then I heard a noise, I thought it would be Filch or something so I hid inside the cabinet and when I opened it, I was again in the Knockturn Alley and I bumped into Draco, he was with his mom, it was crazy!" I told her dramatically.

"No! You are crazy! It was probably a lucid dream or something!" she said trying to convince me.

"It wasn't, come with me, I will show you the room!" I said and grabbed her hand.

We start to walk and we notice Edward standing near the moving stairs, I told him about the room and he came with us.

We get to the corridor and they look at me confused.

"I swear! It was there! Now it... Disappeared?" I told them sincerely.

"I told you! It was just a dream!" Morgana said and tried to comfort me.

Suddenly, we hear someone talking to us.

"Hm, hello" a Ravenclaw boy that seemed a little younger than us said

"I'm Owen Boyman"

"Hm, hi?" I answered confused.

"I noticed you three were talking about the room of requirement-" Owen said

"The room of what?" Edward asks

"The room of requirement! It is a magical room that can be found by someone who is in need! It transforms itself into what the person needs at the time!" Owen explained

"Oh, that's sweet. So you need him?" Morgana said teasing me.

"Need who?" Ed asked

"It's nothing, really!" I said

"I've been trying to find it for a long time! I studied so much! But I can't seem to get it right." Owen said fixing his glasses.

"Maybe try to think of something you need, not the room itself!" I suggested.

"I tried! It doesn't work! I'm so frustrated!" he said angrily.

"You should get some rest, buddy." Edward said patting him in the back.

After some talk, me and Morgana leave. We start talking along the way.

"Why do you think that room appeared to me?"

"It took you to what you needed" she said

"A room full of magical shit?" I asked

"No, silly! Malfoy!" she said and smiled.

"Ew, no! Why would I need him, anyway??"

"That's something you need to ask yourself!" she said and started to leave jumping through the hallway.

I like my new friends.