Chapter Twenty-nine - Darling

Ouch, my body hurts

Ouch, my body hurts... Draco was a little too rough last night, not that I'm complaining. I open my eyes and see nothing but the blond man by my side. What did I do? He's getting engaged, I feel like a terrible person, but I just can't resist him.

He was sleeping peacefully by my side, it was that kind of view that I wish I could wake up to everyday, I love this man, Pansy is the luckiest girl in the world.

I caressed his face gently, saw his eyes opening bit by bit and a huge smirk appearing slowly on his face, that typical Draco smirk.

"Good morning, Darling." he says, his morning voice was so cute

"Good morning, Draco. Did you sleep well?" I ask and he smiles

"We barely slept last night." he says smirking

"Stupid!" I say and hit his chest

Draco gets out of bed and puts on his clothes.

"I have to get going, everyone might be looking for you."

"Nooo, Draco! Stay!" I say hugging him

"I can't, Marie. I have responsibilities to take care of." he says and looks down at his shoes, he looked very sad.

"Yeah... I know. I will miss you." I say and he smiles

"I know you will." he says mounting his broom

"Goodbye, my love." he says and flies away, he stops in the middle of the street, looks back at the window, smiles and goes away.

I put on my pyjamas again and open the door, when I open the door I see Hermione, Morgana and Ginny totally pissed off.

"Hey guys..." I say and they scream at me,

"YOU SLEPT AND LOCKED US OUT OF THE ROOM!"

"We almost had to break into the room, we thought you were dead!" Hermione says, she was so angry.

"We were worried!" Morgana says.

"And we had to sleep in the living room!" Ginny tells me and I laugh.

"It's not funny!" Hermione says.

"It is, a little bit." I tell her and she hits my arm .

"Sorry, guys... I won't do it again." I tell them.

"You better not!" Hermione says and enters the room.

I love them.