Chapter 8

The next day

After the eventful activities the two young teens shared, they seemed to be more closer, if that's even possible. Even people who didn't know them could tell that they were in love.

Right now Ms Mead, Michael and Morticia were at the supermarket shopping for groceries, while Ms Mead was up ahead the young couple were messing around with each other. Lightly pushing and shoving each other, laughing and having fun.

They were coming round a corner when they heard an annoyed Ms Mead speaking to someone, they turned the corner to see her arguing with the butcher. Morticia ran ahead of Michael, she placed her hands on the older woman gaining a small smile.

The young girl turned to the man scowling while Miriam walked off to find the manager.

"What is wrong with you, there's no need to be rude to her. Show some damn respect" she spat out.

"You better watch your mouth you little bitch" before she could say anything she felt Michael pull her behind him.

"You are rude, don't ever speak to them like that again" the blonde boy warned the man.

"Fuck you, fuck your little whore and that bat crazy bitch" both teens felt hot with anger at the man's words, within a blink of an eye knives had been wedged into the man, killing him instantly.

At the smell of blood the girl kept over the glass case and ripped out his throat, she lapped up all the delicious blood draining him dry. She jumped back over and into her lovers protective arms. They saw Ms Mead walk to them but was shocked at seeing a bloodied Morticia and an angry Michael.

"What the hell happened here?" Morticia was too angry to say anything so Michael began explaining what happened. Before anyone could say anything they heard sirens.

"Ms Mead you need to go please, we'll be okay" the young girl assured, the woman grabbed her face kissing her head not before wiping the blood off her face.

"Please be careful you two, I'll meet you there" With that the woman left, Morticia turned to her boyfriend giving him a quick peck, he wrapped his arms around her in comfort.

"We'll be okay baby" he whispered into her hair, suddenly Morticia was ripped from his warm embrace and was smashed against the glass case, with her hands behind her back they slapped handcuffs on her.

"You're under arrest" the officer spat roughly pulling her to stand up.

"Hey don't you fucking hurt her" Michael yelled at the police officer while he too was getting cuffed. They were then pulled roughly into the back of police cars.

Eventually they arrived at the police station and dragged the two teens inside, then were pushed into two separate interrogation rooms.

Hawthorne School for Boys

Ariel, Baldwin, Behold and John Henry were all surrounded by a computer, they were watching two separate pieces of footage. A young boy dressed in black with blonde hair was being aggressively interrogated by a detective, the man was yelling at him while the boy responded in a scared child like voice. They then watched the man magically get pushed against a wall and up towards the ceiling, next thing they knew the man's arms and legs snapped in half making him scream. Then he collapsed to the ground, not before kneeling upright and saying "save me". The sight left the men startled, Ariel spoke up again.

"This isn't the only one, watch this. Its incredible" they turned their gaze back to the screen to see a young girl with black hair slumped in her chair. She had her head down while being yelled at by another male detective. The man went up to her grabbing her hair and slammed her head into the table, the four men cringed and gasped at the sight. The girl didn't budge she just sat there, emotionless, after more yelling and being beaten the girl finally snapped. The men jumped when suddenly they saw black wings appear from her back, she then threw the man against a wall choking him. The sound of his neck breaking made the warlocks jump, they the saw her fall to the ground while her wings dissapeared.

Silence filled the room, no one knew what to say. What they saw was amazing yet terrifying. John Henry turned to Behold with a smug look.

"Need a smoke?" Behold just gave him a look.

"It's a classic case of demonic possession, now the girl, well I would say she's an angel but she has black wings. So that only means she's a fallen angel with great power. Ariel as much as you want him to be, he is not a Warlock, I mean he's not the provocator, I mean look at him" John Henry stated pointing to the screen and looked to the bald man next to him.

"I disagree, I think with a wild manifestation it was out of control but potency" Ariel spoke back, John just rolled his eyes before responding.

"Let's just say that you're right, his magic is dark and I think we should leave him and her the fuck alone" Behold then spoke up.

"Warlocks have always been second hand cases" John scoffed shaking his head.

"That doesn't mean we open our doors to just anyone and especially a fallen angel" he exclaimed.

"His powers can be harnessed, I feel as though he's the one we've been waiting for. As for the girl she seems powerful and we could use a person like her, fallen angels have been known to be exceptionally powerful" Ariel faught back.

"You're talking about the Alpha?" John asked with a raised brow, Baldwin brightened when an idea popped into his head.

"He could pass the test of The 7 Wonders" he smiled.

"Well I think you need to get a face to face....with both of them" Behold said.