Chapter 14

The couple waited for a half hour before Michael got a call from Ms Mead  telling him that she was waiting for them.

"Come on Ms Mead is waiting for us at the edge of the forest" The girl brightened up and ran out the room. She came up with an idea on how to make her entrance, Morticia saw Michael standing In front of the older woman.

"Where's our angel?" Before he could reply, they heard flapping noises. They looked up to see a smirking Morticia hovering above them.

"You guys look so small down there" she laughed teasingly, then she made her way down landing next to Michael.

"Way to make an entrance" Michael stated sarcastically, the girl just snickered and hugged Ms Mead tightly.

"Oh my dear angel, look at you. What are they not feeding you too, here I brought you a little treat" she pulled out a blood bag of Morticia's favourite blood, the girl literally squealed and took the bag.

"Did I see Ariel before?" She mumbled while drinking the blood.

"Yes and he's on our side, believe it or not but he told me when John Henry left. Now he isn't a problem, you both need to focus on the tests. I know you can do it" Ms Mead smiled proudly at the two, Michael was staring at Morticia adoringly with a hint of humour and Morticia was too busy making a mess.

"I see your still a messy eater" the woman rolled her eyes wiping the blood off the girls face.

"Pshh no" she scoffed not looking at the two who were chuckling at her antics.

"Alright my love we need to get ready for the tests" Michael and Morticia said their goodbyes to Ms Mead and headed back to the school.

The witches had arrived not too long after and so they started the tests. They walked into a barn and got ready for the first test, telekinesis.

Morticia went first, she saw a broom at the end of the barn and pointed at it. Within seconds the broom was in her hand, next was Michael. He pointed at a horse whip and just like Morticia the whip was in his hand in seconds.

Concilium, Morticia made Madison and Zoe do the chicken dance, much to her amusement. Then Michael made them dance the waltz.

Transmutation, Morticia hid behind a barrel of hay when she heard footsteps behind her. She immediately dissapeared and reappeared behind them. Michael did the same thing after.

Divination, Myrtle dropped some stones onto the barn floor. Morticia bent down looking at them before smiling, she walked over to pile of hay at the back of the barn and found a handkerchief that belonged to Behold. She smugly walked over handing to the man. Michael quickly found a pocketwatch and smirked at the witches.

Pyrokinesis, the girl cut into her palm and held it over the candle flame. Closing her eyes for a second and the flame went out then set a light again.

Vitalum Vitalis, Morticia was given a dead bunny while Michael was given a dead mouse. Together they instantly brought the little creatures back to life by blowing onto the bodies.

The looks on the witches face showed no ounce of happiness. They then went to another destination for the last task, Descensum.

"And so we arrive at the final task, Descensum" Cordelia spoke before continuing.

"But today I'm not asking you to perform the 7th wonder, today i want you both to conquer in. I would like you to retrieve my dear friend Misty Day, who lost her own battle with this very task" the Warlocks were enraged at the idea and started to argue, Ariel spoke up and asked to speak to Cordelia alone.

"We're almost there Mikey, I can feel it" Morticia smiled brightly at the boy.

"I can't wait to have this over and done with, I love you Ticia" he pecked her lips and rested his forehead against hers.

"I love you too Mikey, now wait here I'll be back" she the walked off in the direction of Ariel and Cordelia.

"Now now no need to fight, we'll get your friend back" the young smirked at the pair before waltzing back to her lover.

The pair laid back onto the floor, they said the chant and were sinking in darkness. They walked down the black glossy halls until they got to the right door.

Opening it they are welcomed into a classroom full of children, a teacher and who looks to be Misty Day. Morticia nodded her head to Michael. He walked off while the girl waited in the door way, as Michael stabbed the teacher Morticia was distracted by a voice whispering her name.

Frowning she turned around and saw a man at the end of the hall, not thinking twice she left the room and towards the man. She came face to face with a handsome man who was smiling at her.

"Hello my darling girl, look at you. You're so grown up, so beautiful" the girl frowned at the man confused.

"Ugh what, how do you know me?" The man huffed out a laugh.

"I'm your father my dear, it's been almost two years since I last saw you I know and I apologize for that. But that doesn't mean i haven't been watching out for you, I also heard through the grape vine that you and Michael are a thing now, is that correct?" He wiggled his eyebrows smirking at the girl.

"Dad, oh my god I've missed you" she stated hugging him, she felt calm in his embrace.

"I've missed you too my little devil" we pulled away smiling at each other.

"And yes me and Michael are together, he's amazing honestly. He makes me really happy" the father noticed her blushing face and smiled sweetly.

"Aww my little girl is in love, now as much as I would like to have some father daughter time you need to get back. That boy of your's is panicking" Morticia sighed but nodded hugging him again. He kissed her on the head and sighed happily.

"I love you dad, I'll see you soon" she smiled at him.

"I love you too my darling Angel, if you need me just call and I'll be there. Now off you go" the young girl chuckled and then dissapeared.

Gasping for air, the girl sat up scaring everyone in the room. She instantly felt arms wrap around her tightly.

"Oh my god, I thought you got stuck. What the hell were you doing down there?" Michael spat out quickly, Morticia noticed that his eyes were glistening with tears.

"I'm sorry baby, I ugh had a talk with my dad. I didn't mean to scare you my love" she smiled sadly kissing his cheek then nuzzling into his neck.