Chapter 18

4 days later

After spending four days without food, water or sleep. The couple were dazed and confused, they still hadn't gotten any answers. Morticia heard a voice behind her, she sluggishly turned around to see a little boy in white staring at her.

"Would you like a grape fanta?"

"N-No we're on a mission" she stuttered.

"I know you both hungry, you need nourishment. Pick an apple, it's so juicy" Morticia turned to see a little girl In white holding an apple.

"We have to talk to our father"

"You dont have to do anything, all are welcome. Some to the light" the little girl answered, the young woman shook her head waving her hand out.

"Leave us alone" she then heard a familiar voice making her freeze.

"Why you do this to me? You both left me to die, to burn. I'm afraid, I'm afraid"

"No no your not real, none of this is r-real" her yelling caused Michael to wake up.

"Don't listen to them Morticia, you've done a great job" Anton.

"No we failed, we're lost. We don't  understand our purpose" the girl weakly stated. Morticia realised that Michael could see Anton too.

The girl collapsed onto her back blocking out the voices, she closed her eyes and everything went black.

An hour later Morticia woke up to feel her body floating, she looked around and saw that Michael was carrying her.

"M-Mikey put me down, I can walk now. I'm fine" she couldn't help but slur her words getting out of his right hold.

"Are you sure? I was scared that you had died" the girl let out an airy laugh at the boy.

"Baby in case you forgot, I'm immortal" she threw his arm around her helping him walk. They were walking down an alley, when Morticia caught sight of an upside down cross. They walked until they were met with a man sitting on a stool.

"You lost?" He asked us, Morticia nodded her head slowly, the man stood up and opened the door for them. Slowly they walked down some stairs and down a hallway, they heard people talking.

They then came upon an entry way leading to a hall, there was a woman talking to people who were seated. Eventually the found an empty row and slumped down, Morticia laid her head on Michael's shoulder while his head rested on top of hers.

The girl wasn't really paying attention to the woman at front, her attention was caught by a lady next to her. She saw a money basket in her hand.

"We don't have any money right now" Michael whispered, the lady nodded passing the basket to someone in front of her.

"Or any food for the looks of it, how long since you two have eaten" she wondered looking at the dirty teens.

"What's it to you" Morticia grumbled.

"Just trying to help out a fellow believer, you know after the service I can fix you something. My place is only a couple of blocks away" the offered nicely.

"That's actually really nice of you" the young girl cried.

"What can I say, nobody is perfect" after the church meeting, Madeleine took the couple to her place. They sat at the dinner table and were given hot soup with bread. Although Morticia doesn't really eat normal food anymore, she didn't care at this moment.

"What are your name's?" The woman asked. Morticia spoke up.

"I'm Morticia and this is Michael" she spoke.

"You must have been starving, I've seen a lot of young people like you come to our church. They all have the same look you do, scared, searching, questioning what the hell this all means" she explained lighting a cigarette.

"So, What's your story? How did you two wonder over here to our beloved Satan's door step?" Morticia coninued eating, so Michael replied instead.

"My father abandoned me, my mother tried to kill me. Her mother died and she rarely sees her dad" he chuckled dipping his bread into the soup whole the girl kept quiet.

"Humanity...is shit. This world is a twisted black hole of sin and chaos. And thats why Satanism is the way of the future, we are the fastest growing religion in the world. So we need people like you, bright, eager, next generation to help spread the word of Lucifer. Cause' here's the beautiful secret babe, once you embrace that at our core we are degenerate rotten beings, very last one of us. You'll be free. Satan is about giving into your needs-" the woman continued to go on and on about a bunch of bullshit, Morticia again wasn't paying attention.

She was resting her head on the table when she jumped hearing the woman scream and hold a knife to Michael's neck. Morticia stood up, instantly changing into her true form ready to attack.

"Before you kill me dear believer, see me" Michael said and the woman looked behind his ear to see the triple six. She turned to see the girl in her true form, gasping she dropped to the floor.

"Hail Satan, our saviours have risen"

After cleaning up, Madeleine gave us cloaks and took us back to the church.

They could hear the choir singing, walking in they saw the same woman from earlier but she had two half naked people in front of her.

"Wait, this honour belongs to two people" Madeleine called out quickly.

"Two people?"

"Their  names are Michael and Morticia, they're new here"

"Well even if they are willing to sell their soul, why should he go before-" she was cut off.

"Michael and Morticia don't need to sell their souls" The older woman looked to the teens, they started to walk to the front. The could feel all eyes on them.

"The end times are upon us"  Michael showed the scar, they all gasped and then turned to the girl. She rolled her eyes and transformed before their eyes.

"Is it possible that you two are the ones?" The lady in red asked.

"We are" Michael spoke confidently looking at his lover, everyone around them bowed. The couple were given knives, they then moved behind the two people. Morticia grabbed the girls head with Michael doing the same to the man.

They looked at each other smirking, placing the knives against theirs necks and with a swipe of the blade their necks were slit open, blood spurting everywhere.

Michael pulled Morticia into him and kissed her passionately, which earned applauses from everyone.

"Hail Satan"