Chapter 12

The next day

It was early afternoon when Ariel came to the couples room, informing them about the meeting with the witches. He said they had to wait to be called in, when he left the teens got changed into their outfits.

"I wonder what they are talking about?" The girl wondered out loud, Michael was sitting next to her at their desk

"Probably telling them about us and how we should do the 7 wonders-hey Ticia what's wrong?" The boy asked worried after seeing the girl go rigid breathing heavily and saw her sketching two pictures. A couple of minutes went by and she was finally finished.

"We need to get their attention, two of the sisters have died and I think they are at these two destinations. Their names are Madison and Queenie, why don't you get Madison and I get Queenie?" The girl suggested to the blonde.

"You my love never cease to amaze me, please be careful won't you?" Morticia stood up capturing him into her arms.

"I will if you will my darling" they pulled back and gave each other a tender kiss before they walked their separate ways.

It didn't take long for the girl to find the place she was looking for, The Hotel Cortez. Such a beautiful place but with such terrifying secrets. The girl walked in and instantly heard the screaming souls, not fazed by it Morticia continued her way to the person she was looking for.

Eventually Morticia found the room Queenie would be in, opening the door she saw said girl and a man, James Patrick March, the original owner of the hotel. The opening of the door gained the people's attention.

"What a fascinating specimen, alive yet so intimate with the dead" James stated looking at the girl in awe, Morticia walked in smiling.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr March, might I say your hotel looks magnificent in person" she shook his hand and looked to Queenie who spoke up.

"Who the hell are you?"

"My name is Morticia Black and I'm to do for you what your surpreme couldn't" replied the girl smugly, Queenie had a look of disbelief but shook her head going back to the cards.

"Take her hand Queenie" James said in disappointment making said girl look at Morticia who's hand was out stretched.

"And what if I don't want too?"

"I'm not sure you have a choice" he sighed looking down, the young witch sighed grabbing the older girls hand.

"I'll be back" with that the girls left the room leaving James behind.

Once they got to the entrance, Morticia opened the door and stepped to the side waiting. When she didn't see Queenie leave she turned to see her looking worried.

"Come on" Morticia spoke softly, she smiled when the hesitant girl walked out and realised she was finally free.

"There's one more person to get, let's go" off they went to meet up with Michael and Madison. Once they got to their destination they waited around the corner for the right moment.

"What's the catch? Do I have to blow you or something?" The question made the Hybrids blood boil, she knew Michael could feel her emotions but she stayed put.

"No" Michael replied bluntly.

"Well when we get out of here can I anyway? You're a snack and i haven't had a good dicking in forever or any dicking really. And they make sure all the massagers aren't in stock" that was their que, Queenie walked out first while Morticia followed.

"Damn, even a hoe in the afterlife" the blonde girl squealed and ran to the witch hugging her while Morticia walked to Michael.

"Hello my love, I see you succeeded in getting Queenie?" He smirked kissing the girl lightly.

"Is that doubt that I hear Mr Langdon because if so I'm going to have to punish you" she smirked groping his crotch, his breath hitched at the sudden touch.

"Oh I would never doubt you my little demon" he purred into her ear, remembering what they had to do they composed themselves. They turned to see the girls had just finished talking.

"There's work for you both" Morticia spoke up suddenly, the blonde witch looked her up and down.

"And who are you exactly?" She sneered making Morticia to grind her jaw in annoyance.

"Morticia" she said snapped.

"Okay so you want our powers?" Madison asked.

"No to prove a point" Michael replied, the blonde girl walked closer to Michael.

"Look just take me please, okay, whatever you need I will do it. I promise to be good if I get another chance" she pleaded making Morticia scoff.

"Okay if your finished yapping on we need to leave, like today. Oh and if you ever flirt with Michael again I WILL slit your damn throat okay, okay good" Morticia growled then smiled walking off while Michael shook his head laughing.

As she walked on she felt Michael grab her hand.

"Easy girl" he whispered.

"Oh baby, when today is over I'm not gonna go so EASY on you" she heard him gulp making her smirk.