Chapter 15

After that ordeal, Michael had taken Morticia back to their room to change. They then moved their way to the balcony in the library.

Apprently there was going to be a performance, the couple were a little early so they just stood and spoke

"So what was it like talking to your dad?" Michael asked.

"It was great for the short time that we did, he apologized for not being there for almost two years. Oh and he mentioned you" the girl saw worry cover his face making her laugh.

"Oh satan, what did he say?"

"Don't worry nothing bad, he has been keeping an eye on me and obviously he saw you and I always together. He wasn't surprised that we ended up together" Morticia smiled brushed a stray hair out his face.

"Well at least your dad doesn't hate me or anything" he laughed nervously fiddling with his jacket, the young girl eyed him suspiciously but her attention was drawn to the music down below.

So I'm back to the velvet underground
Back to the floor that I love
To a room with some lace and paper flowers
Back to the gypsy that I was 
To the gypsy that I was

Morticia looked down to see all the witches sitting around watching the performance, then she looked and saw Behold sitting on the stairs, Ariel was standing on their far left.

And it all comes down to you
Well, you know that it does, well
Lightning strikes maybe once, maybe twice
Oh and it lights up the night
And you see your gypsy
You see your gypsy

The hybrid caught someone moving and saw Madison leaving with Cordelia. She then turned to Michael.

To the gypsy
That remains
Her face says freedom
With a little fear
I have no fear
I have only love
And if I was a child
And the child was enough
Enough for me to love
Enough to love

"I'll be back love, I'm going to see what they're up to" before she left she felt him catch her wrist.

"Be quick okay, there's ugh something i want to talk to you about. Meet me in our room, okay" she saw that he was nervous like earlier, she started to think of the worst.

"No baby it's nothing bad okay, just go and I'll see you in a bit" he kissed her head and sent her off, she walked away confused but still managed to get where she needed.

Morticia shadow traveled into one of the corners in the room, watching and listening to them.

"I'm going to do what?" Madison exclaimed.

"To use your powers and your training to find out everything you can on Michael and Morticia" replied the surpreme.

"Why?"