Chapter 28

The next day

The couple spent the day interviewing the other's, Morticia made sure to interview Gallant herself

The couple spent the day interviewing the other's, Morticia made sure to interview Gallant herself. She comforted him after what had happened the night before, which he was greatful for.

Morticia left when Michael interviewed Mallory, although half way through she felt a disturbance, she felt like something was off. Walking out of her room, she made her way to the office. She slid the doors open, gasping she saw Michael with one hand on Mallory's leg and the other on her face.

Her presence gained the attention of the two, her face had turned stone cold. Michael knew he was done for, realising his mistake. She walked into the room, both Michael and Mallory shivered at the now cold room.

"I think your interview is over, Mallory" she spat her name in disgust. The young girls eyes widened in fear and she ran out the room. With a flick of her wrist the door was closed, the room was deadly silent.

"My love, what you saw was not what it looked like. I was merely trying to get more information from her" he stated carefully, he knew that she could snap at any moment. His heart hammered in his chest when she didn't speak.

With her hands behind her back, she walked past him and looked at the fire place. Her anger was at boiling point, she was trying everything in her will power to not kill him on the spot.

"When you want information Michael, you do not go about it the way you did" she spoke calmly, he went to speak but she raised her hand making him fly into a wall and stayed there, stuck.

"In case you forgot Michael Langdon, we know that she is a witch, a very powerful one at that" she stormed over to the man, the look of fury written all over her face.

"I-I'm sorry Ticia, I didn't mean to go that far" he said, but that didn't calm her down, in fact it made her anger flare. She clenched her fists, making the fire place raw and raise higher into the air. Michael saw that her eyes were turning red, with a hint of black. That's when he knew he was in deep shit.

"You're sorry, YOU'RE SORRY. Oh I can't believe you right now, you know I could have just used my powers to find out what her exact powers are. But no, oh no. The almighty Michael Langdon, the Anti-Christ had to use his power of seduction to get what he wanted" with every word she spoke, the fire spread through out the room. It got to the point where the room was almost covered in fire.

Morticia's face had turned, her wings appeared and boy was she pissed. Quickly, her hand flew to the blonde's neck, catching him by surprise.

"If I ever see you do that again Michael, so help me Satan, I will burn you. I'm the only one you should EVER touch like that, not some pesky witch who happens to be on Cordelia's side" her hand had tightened around his throat, making him gasp. If this happened any other time, he would be turned on by it. But right now, he's terrified.

"I-I promise my lo-love, I'm sor-sorry" with that said, she let him drop on the floor gasping for air. The fire had gone back to normal and so did Morticia. But the anger was still there, she looked at him with anger and sadness. She turned and left the room, leaving Michael to drown in regret and guilt.

The woman marched down the hallway, not watching where she was going. She ended up bumping into someone.

"I'm sorry" she said looking up to see it was Gallant she bumped into.

"Hey it's okay. But you don't seem to be, what's wrong?" He asked her, placing a hand on her shoulder. She sniffed and shook her head.

"Michael and I just got into a fight, I don't really want to talk about it" Gallant nodded his head in understanding, when an idea popped into his head.

"Hey, why don't you come to my room and I can do your hair. Now your hair is already gorgeous but I would looove to do something with it" he gushed already pulling her to his room. The girl giggled and nodded her head.

They spent the next few hours talking, laughing and just having fun. Her hair had been cut and coloured, her mood had lifted.

"Thank you so much Gallant, i fucking love it. I also really appreciate this, I feel better already thanks to you" Morticia smiled looking in the mirror at her new hair.

"It's no problem, I enjoyed it

"It's no problem, I enjoyed it. I will admit, this is the most fun I've had in years. And I'm not high or drunk, so that's a plus" his answer made the girl laugh, but her heart felt warm.

"Oh and I need to inform you what will be happening soon. The Cooperative have sent some apples here, the plan is to poison them and have the others eat them at a masquerade ball. Of course I won't let you eat a poisoned one, I'll swap your's for a good one, so then Ms Venable will think she won. Now you understand that you can't tell anyone about this plan?" she explained, Gallant listening carefully to her words.

"Yeah of course, I appreciate that you're not going to let me die" he said laughing.

"If that were to happen, I would personally go down to hell and save you, but of course I won't need too" they smiled at each other and continued their little party.