Chapter 10

Michael, Morticia and Ariel got out the car and were led to a spiral looking structure. He explained to the teens how it all came about, once they got underground they both looked around amazed by the beauty of the place.

They walked further into a corridor, in front of them were a big group of Warlocks waiting for them. Morticia stayed behind Michael feeling all their eyes on her, making Michael stand in front of the girl.

"I'd like you all to meet Michael and Morticia, like many of us when we first arrived, he's not sure where he belongs. But in the days to come we're going to show him this is the only place he belongs, where they both belong. But also that they've finally found their true home" Ariel said looking at all the boys.

Michael walked forward shaking everyone's hands, while the young girl stated put watching the whole ordeal. Behold saw the cowering girl and walked towards her.

"Well hello there, aren't you a pretty little thing. It seems as though you haven't brought any clothes and you're going to need them, I'll definitely take you shopping tomorrow" He explained hugging the girl to which she smiled in thanks.

The two were finally situated a room, convincing Ariel into letting them share one. Both of the teens flopped onto the bed in exhaustion.

"So what do you think of the place my sweet?" Michael asked turning on his side to see the tired girl.

"It's beautiful here, not fond of the fact I'm surrounded my a bunch of Warlocks. At least I have you here with me" she answered giving him a lopsided smile.

"It's okay my love, I'm never gonna leave you. I love you way too much to leave you, but I will kick anyone's ass if they talk, look or breath in your direction" his words made the girl giggle loudly causing the blonde to grin widely at the sound.

"Of course, now how about we have a shower and go to bed, I'm fucking exhausted" with that they headed for a shower then went to sleep.

One month later

For the past month Michael and Morticia have been maintaining their magic, Morticia had found that she has a ton of powers such as super strength, super speed, she can even fly. Behold kept his word and took the girl shopping. They ended up getting a ton of black dresses, shoes, tops, pants, make up etc. They also know that Morticia isn't just a fallen angel but part Vampire. They were shocked but warmed up to it and made sure they got all the blood she needed. Though there were a couple of times she nearly bit a few Warlocks, lastly she has also learnt to use her wings properly and can now she can fly.

Both teens were getting ready for a meeting they had been called for.

Once they were done they held each other's hands and they walked to the office

"Now that you two have had time to settle and have emerged yourself in the study of magic here in the coven. It's time to evaluate you both" Ariel explained.

"Normally this would happen at the end of the year and you're the first girl to be staying athis school" John said lazily looking at the couple.

"But we've only been here for a month" Michael stated confused.

"Seeing your progress we feel justified at accelerating your process"

"To begin, each Warlock at our school are assigned a level 1 to 4 according to there level of power" the bald man explained making Morticia sit up straighter.

"Are you all level fours?" The quiet girl asked the four men, Baldwin smiled at her before shaking his head.

"Sadly you are looking at a bunch of threes"

"Six after a few cocktails" Behold answered making the girl giggle. Ariel smiled before talking again.

"A level four would mean a Warlock that is categorically as powerful as a female surpreme, but in this case you Miss Black are more powerful being a hybrid. You Michael would be the one we like to call the Alpha" that made Michael smirk at the thought of being the Alpha.

"We shouldn't burden the boy with theory, in the history there's never been a level four Warlock" John arrogantly stated rolling his eyes, he then continued.

"Let's see if they can pass level 1" he scoffed, Michael and Morticia looked at each other annoyed at the older man.

They moved into another room and stood in front of a large mirror, Baldwin explained what the teens needed to do.

"Morticia would you like to go first?" Behold asked, she looked at them all and then to Michael who smiled encouragingly. She walked closer to the mirror while Baldwin explained what she needed to do.

"You'll need to tell us whe-" the girl cut him off.

"Bram Stoker's Dracula, first edition. My favourite" she smiled brightly looking at the man beside her.

"Now tell use where it is" nodding her head Morticia walked closer to the mirror and stared at it concentrating, a few seconds later a ripple went through the glass. The girl then lifted her hand up and put her hand through it, gaining surprised looks from all the men. They were even more shocked when she pulled the said book out.

"That causes for some extra credit" mumbled Behold to John.

Then Michael proceeded his task, succeeding obviously, then they moved to a more open area. Morticia went first again but she saw that Baldwin was holding a knife and brick.

"Your not going to beat me with a brick or stab me are you?" She asked humorously, he laughed shaking his head.

"I like to call it...motivation" With that said he threw the brick but she dissapeared and reappeared behind them, then he threw the knife but again she appeared at the top of the stairs. Everyone was certainly impressed by the girls power.

"Better luck next time Baldwin" she snickered walking over to Michael who was showing a proud look. Last but not least they were up to the final test, they had to make all the water particles turn to snow. The girl stood in front of them taking a deep breath, she raised her arms and suddenly it started snowing.

The girl looked in awe at what she did, but something changed in her. It started to become windy and rain started pouring down, then hail and then there was lightning. She felt amazing but she didn't notice the shocked looks of the men in front.

"Ticia baby can you hear me, you need to stop.....TICIA STOP" Michael yelled gaining her attention, she felt blood run out her nose. She looked around wide eyed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know I could do that"

"It's okay you broadened your range of power, you didn't just create snow, you created rain, hail and lightning. In all my life I've never seen anything like it, well done" she felt a sense of pride when Ariel praised her.

Next was Michael, the young girl stood on the far right of him watching intently. Then just like that it began to snow. Morticia laughed in amusement, she twirled around while the boy watched adoringly. But just like Morticia, something changed. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and suddenly the temperature of the room became freezing, the four men began to freeze but it didn't faze the young girl.

She walked up to him grabbing his face.

"Mikey, you need to snap out of it" but to no avail.

"MICHAEL" she yelled which made him come back, blood ran down his nose and he had a look of fright. He looked to the girl and hugged her tightly.